The Wonderbunny Playbook

Anek

Sorceress from Bavaria, Germany
Pronouns: She/her
"If the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember Cedric Diggory."
Here we go again! Today is day 650 of consecutive days of exercise. Who would have thought when I started that I'd get here? Not me for sure! I love this place!

Anek

"If the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember Cedric Diggory."
Today was a quiet day. The weather is rainy and not inspiring so I spent most of the day reading on the couch. However in the middle of the afternoon I found some motivation to go paint the boards and take a walk to pick some more apples. Now, back on the couch.

Before breakfast
- 2 rounds sun salutations
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Before breakfast challenge day 18, this is getting hard
- Hard Reset Cardio day 17, 1 set
- WoD "Courage" level 2

Before dinner
- Hard Reset Cardio day 18, walk to the apples

Have a wonderful evening Bees!
:love:

Anek

Wow, thank you everyone! :love: I didn't mean it as a milestone, just a coincidence that the move happens on a round day :happy: but you're such awesome Bees!

Office day! Went well, and a new colleague brought vegan chocolate cake. Not complaining!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Before breakfast challenge day 19
- Hard Reset Cardio day 19

Before dinner
- 1 hour yoga class, I'm so stretched now!

Pizza night!

:move:

Anek

Pizza 🍕 was excellent 😋

Busy day today, but I'm taking Thursday and Friday off so everything is concentrated.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Before breakfast challenge day 20, ooouufff

That was it today, because I finished work late and then there was some construction work to be done in preparation for Thursday. Ofc it started to rain 1 minute after I went out... But we got a couple of things done nevertheless.

Have a lovely evening Bees!
:pose:

Anek

A glorious sunny day! It was such a pity to be working inside, but I managed to get a bit of sunshine in the afternoon.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Before breakfast challenge day 21
- Hard Reset Cardio day 20, level 1
- 30 Days More of Yoga day 20

Before dinner
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Hard Reset Cardio day 21

Tomorrow is roof construction work!

:float:

Anek

Construction day! Well, they didn't need me so much so I actually went to buy a new pair of work pants, and cleaned the garden. Lots of seed saving! It was such a glorious weather! Too bad the weekend is supposed to be rainy again.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Before breakfast challenge day 22, ooouufff I can't wait until this is over! What was I thinking??
- 30 Days More of Yoga day 22

The walking around done during the day counts for
- Hard Reset Cardio day 22

What will I make for dinner? Probably peas and tofu, yes!

Have a great evening Bees!
:ragdoll:

Anek

Second day of roof work! Everything went well and we made good progress. I was scrambling up and down the whole day, I'm very glad to be on the couch now.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Before breakfast challenge day 23
- Hard Reset Cardio day 23

Dinner was beans bourgignon, from the freezer. So yum!

Anek

@huma , it's a veganized version of boef bourgignon. Very tasty!

Today there was supposed to be roof work, but it started to drizzle in the late morning so we did other things like sorting and cleaning and rearranging. Sometimes that's also needed!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Before breakfast challenge day 24
- Hard Reset Cardio day 24, level 1
- 30 Days More of Yoga day 23

I have been waiting for a package with a book I want to read since 12, basically since we stopped working outside and came in. It finally arrived at quarter to 7!! The whole afternoon spent making time and looking outside the window for the delivery van! At least it's here now :happy:

:vibes:

Sif_Shepard

Fighter from the Normandy SR-2
Pronouns: she/her
"ad astra per aspera"
I have been waiting for a package with a book I want to read since 12, basically since we stopped working outside and came in. It finally arrived at quarter to 7!! The whole afternoon spent making time and looking outside the window for the delivery van! At least it's here now :happy:

lol that was me yesterday! Now I have the first book in the series that you and @lofivelcro are reading :D

NancyTree

Valkyrie from The Netherlands
Those are always long hours, waiting for a desired package. Yay for having it at last!
Here they're often earlier then they told; when they say 'between 3 and 6 pm', I get a message at 2.30 (while already heading home to be there at 3) that they missed me. Luckily I have neighbors who are home most of the time...

Anek

@Sif_Shepard I have to warn you that this impatient waiting was for books 3 to 5 and I'm already regretting not ordering 6 to 8 at the same time and instead I have to wait until Thursday! It's a little bit... not addictive, but... I dreamed about it last night! :D

@NancyTree that's the worst! Luckily our delivery people know where to leave the packages if no one is home, but some don't and it's so annoying having to go to the post office to pick it up! I'm glad you have good neighbors!

Today I made a chocolate pudding by mixing two recipes, something I'd wanted to try in a while. Let's see later how it turned out! Then there was some house cleaning, reading, painting boards, a walk to catch the last sunshine and pick some apples, and more reading. A good Sunday!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Before breakfast challenge day 25
- Hard Reset Cardio day 25, 3 sets. Boring.
- 30 Days More of Yoga day 25

lofivelcro

Hunter from the sticks
"Tomorrow do thy worst, for I have lived today"
@Sif_Shepard I have to warn you that this impatient waiting was for books 3 to 5 and I'm already regretting not ordering 6 to 8 at the same time and instead I have to wait until Thursday! It's a little bit... not addictive, but... I dreamed about it last night! :D
Wait, are you talking about the Guild Codex books?

Anek

@lofivelcro, yes, yes we are. Thank you so much for the recommendation!!

@huma as lofivelcro says, The Guild Codex. Starts with Three Mages and a Margarita.

Office day! Was fine. We're in the middle of a dumpster fire, including being in the press (my first time! Not by name, but I'm in the article!), so let's see how the week continues.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Before breakfast challenge day 26

Before dinner
- 1 hour yoga class

lofivelcro

Hunter from the sticks
"Tomorrow do thy worst, for I have lived today"
I'm glad you like it so far, I should continue, too. I paused after volume 4 and wanted to read another book before 5, but I don't find anything that grips me so maybe I should just start book 5 now :LOL:

@huma they are guilty pleasure books to me and I already feel awkward with two others reading them because I couldn't stop talking about them in my old thread :worried:

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
In Italy the series The Guild Codex is not published but it could be a good excuse to try to read in English :LOL:

Anek

Guilty pleasure reads are a must, who cares about the age or target group? I re-read the Sookie Stackhouse vampire series once a year! Every time my brain needs a rest from serious reading or because too much stress at work or whatever. I just started book 5 :happy:

Normal day. We had the staff meeting and it went not as bad as we expected.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Before breakfast challenge day 27
- Daily Dare with EC, 50 reverse angels

Before dinner
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Hard Reset Cardio day 27
- Workout "Epic Cardio" level 1 with EC

Dinner: defrosted pumpkin risotto!

Anek

Ah, I'm glad there are other Sookie fans out here!

The drama keeps on growing. I really see no resolution here.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Before breakfast challenge day 28, almost there

Before dinner
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Hard Reset Cardio day 28, level 1
- 30 Days More of Yoga day 28

And then some more work outside, readjusting the scaffolding.

Anek

Special office day because two friends came to visit and will stay at my place so I had to come in. Which means extra yoga!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Before breakfast challenge day 29
- 1 hour yoga class

And that's all for today! Now off to dinner with said friends.

:moves:

Anek

The sun came out this afternoon and I harvested a lot of raspberries. Yay!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Before breakfast challenge day 30 :completed: oh I am so, so happy I'm done with this! What was I thinking!! However, I've noticed a real improvement on my burpees stamina so I'm afraid I'll have to tackle High Gear before it wears out
- Hard Reset Cardio day 29, 3 sets

Before dinner
- Hard Reset Cardio day 30 :completed:

And also yesterday I forgot to say that the 1 hour of yoga in the morning counted for - 30 Days More of Yoga day 29+30, so :completed:

I'm looking forward to doing Total Burn again from tomorrow though.

And tomorrow we go to the Oktoberfest! That won't be good for me, but once a year...