What programe do i do to encrease my flexibility and stamina

Solution
30 Days of Yoga might help increase flexibility, and nearly any program you like well enough to stick with can increase your stamina. Giving a recommendation without knowing your fitness level is a little difficult, so I would recommend browsing the program selection with the aid of the filters to help you narrow down what sounds most interesting based on your skill level. Any of the level 1 programs are good if you're a beginner, Total Burn is great for a cardio program and Ironborn is great for strength (if you have access to dumbbells).

Sif_Shepard

Fighter from the Normandy SR-2
Pronouns: she/her
"ad astra per aspera"
30 Days of Yoga might help increase flexibility, and nearly any program you like well enough to stick with can increase your stamina. Giving a recommendation without knowing your fitness level is a little difficult, so I would recommend browsing the program selection with the aid of the filters to help you narrow down what sounds most interesting based on your skill level. Any of the level 1 programs are good if you're a beginner, Total Burn is great for a cardio program and Ironborn is great for strength (if you have access to dumbbells).

Solution