I need help picking programs for a weird goal.

RangerX

Boxer from Kansas
My favorite fictional character in my fitness inspiration is Tarzan. I've always wanted to be able to move like him so free and kind of look like him. What Darebee programs can I use from level one to level five getting progressively harder to move closer to this goal? I know you cannot realistically be a fictional character but the idea of motivates me just like some people are motivated to try and become Batman. I'm just looking for tips and suggestions.

RangerX

Boxer from Kansas
I'm motivated to become the phantom . . .

2083568-phantom_4.jpg
Awesome

TopNotch

Ranger from Australia
"Motivation is temporary. Discipline is forever."
How do I do that
The Collections tab at the drop-down menu (either at the top of the page or on the left, depending on your device). Many workouts with a like theme are collected there (hence, "Collections'!). Saves you searching through the whole workout database. Click on the link I provided and it'll take you to the Climbing collection. Here's the link to the Grip workouts.

RangerX

Boxer from Kansas
The Collections tab at the drop-down menu (either at the top of the page or on the left, depending on your device). Many workouts with a like theme are collected there (hence, "Collections'!). Saves you searching through the whole workout database. Click on the link I provided and it'll take you to the Climbing collection. Here's the link to the Grip workouts.
Thanks, noticed the climbing collection lacks pullups

RangerX

Boxer from Kansas
You can always filter the workouts for pull-ups. There are also some monthly challenges that feature various progressions of pull-ups - dead hangs, negative pull-ups, etc.
Yea I will do that I'm going to be honest though right now my job has me so worn out that I keep finding myself reducing my training volume

TopNotch

Ranger from Australia
"Motivation is temporary. Discipline is forever."
Yea I will do that I'm going to be honest though right now my job has me so worn out that I keep finding myself reducing my training volume
I suggest you pick just one thing that you want to work on, whether that be grip strength or push-ups (for upper body strength) or whatever, and even without a lot of time, you should be able to squeeze in a few minutes working on that. For something like grip strength, for example, I have a hand gripper and I tend to use that when I'm reading or watching the teev. I'll do incidental exercises like calf raises while waiting for the kettle to boil, quarter squats while brushing my teeth (anything lower and my knees hit the vanity, so quarter squats it is!), stuff like that. You'd be surprised how much you can squeeze in. Don't stress on the volume, just work on moving. When you have more time, move more. :)

RangerX

Boxer from Kansas
I suggest you pick just one thing that you want to work on, whether that be grip strength or push-ups (for upper body strength) or whatever, and even without a lot of time, you should be able to squeeze in a few minutes working on that. For something like grip strength, for example, I have a hand gripper and I tend to use that when I'm reading or watching the teev. I'll do incidental exercises like calf raises while waiting for the kettle to boil, quarter squats while brushing my teeth (anything lower and my knees hit the vanity, so quarter squats it is!), stuff like that. You'd be surprised how much you can squeeze in. Don't stress on the volume, just work on moving. When you have more time, move more. :)
Very solid advice

Andi64

from Margareten
A bit late to the party.
I like the towel-hang. Simply throw a towel over your pull-up bar, grab the ends with each hand and lift your legs off the floor. Start easy. So if Tarzan swings between two trees on a vine, it might take let's say 5 seconds, with a safety-margin 10 secs is a good start. Give it a nice rest of a minute or a half and go again ...
If it's to hard, try gripping the both towel ends with one hand and the other on the bar. Twisting the ends helps a bit too.