Marathon & Half Marathon Programs

Status
Not open for further replies.
These two running programs are now archived. Both are currently being reworked and updated based on the latest research, feedback and data we have received in the past 7 years. We are converting both to detailed programs - they won't be just an A4 anymore. Once we are done, they will be released and added to the Programs' section.

No ETA on this yet. We are just giving you a heads up in case you can't find them.

The archived programs can be found here and here.

Last edited:

Seri

Jedi from Canada
Thanks for letting us know about the changes to these two.. I've appreciated using the Half Marathon Training program over the last few years as I was preparing for my runs/ races and am looking forward to the updated versions.

neilarey

Administrator
DAREBEE Team
Shieldmaiden from Greece
"Trust The Awesomeness"
@Skal1agrim hi, yes - the same idea, we are turning them into programs also but it's a longer process (we don't have as many runners volunteering as we do for no-equipment workouts). Every few years we do general housekeeping - we update whole sections. Right now we are working on the challenges, then we'll move on to programs and then we'll probably go through all of the 2000 workouts. It's a LOT of work but it is usually a massive upgrade for the resource overall.

I hope this makes sense and helps :please:

Skal1agrim

@Skal1agrim hi, yes - the same idea, we are turning them into programs also but it's a longer process (we don't have as many runners volunteering as we do for no-equipment workouts). Every few years we do general housekeeping - we update whole sections. Right now we are working on the challenges, then we'll move on to programs and then we'll probably go through all of the 2000 workouts. It's a LOT of work but it is usually a massive upgrade for the resource overall.

I hope this makes sense and helps :please:
I couldn't agree with dontmindlosing more! Incredible dedication from the Darebee team. Can't wait to see the next 10 years of the site's development. Thank you so much for all you do!!

Status
Not open for further replies.