Day 13 of Square 1 - 12 for each leg?

SlothEnergy

Hi bees! I'm doing day 13 of the Suare 1 program. I'm not sure how to do it. One set = 12 of each exercise for each leg?

Solution
Hi bees! I'm doing day 13 of the Suare 1 program. I'm not sure how to do it. One set = 12 of each exercise for each leg?
That's 12 reps in total, so 6 with one leg and 6 with the other :)

"Reps" stands for repetitions, how many times an exercise is performed. Reps are usually located next to each exercise’s name. Number of reps is always a total number for both legs / arms / sides. It’s easier to count this way: e.g. if it says 20 climbers, it means that both legs are already counted in - it is 10 reps each leg.

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."

"Reps" stands for repetitions, how many times an exercise is performed. Reps are usually located next to each exercise’s name. Number of reps is always a total number for both legs / arms / sides. It’s easier to count this way: e.g. if it says 20 climbers, it means that both legs are already counted in - it is 10 reps each leg.

Last edited:
Solution

SlothEnergy

Thank you, @Fremen , for the explanation. I guess I ended up doing 10 sets of this workout :LOL:.