December Events

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heads up! December is fast approaching which means.... December events at DAREBEE :excited:

This year's events:

December 1st: Fit December Program 2022
The program will become available on the 1st of December. You will be able to claim the badge right away or at any point throughout December. Just like the Haunted Hive, from this year onward - it'll be a collectible badge but it'll only be shown in your profile every year in December.

December 11 - December 15: Ornaments Event
Earn an ornament with your name on it.

December 18 - December 21: Snowfight
Another collectible badge - if you are participating :snowball:

Polkadotsandsuperglue

Lets Play Friends GIF by Pudgy Penguins

neilarey

Administrator
DAREBEE Team
Shieldmaiden from Greece
"Trust The Awesomeness"
Will there be an advent calendar available for this year @neilarey
Hi! No advent calendar this year, no, sorry. We retired it completely. We are running 3 events this year - the seasonal program "Fit December", The Ornaments Event & The Snowfight.

P.S. It's good to see you in the new Hive! Welcome back!

bbybear712

Fae Posts: 17
Hi! No advent calendar this year, no, sorry. We retired it completely. We are running 3 events this year - the seasonal program "Fit December", The Ornaments Event & The Snowfight.

P.S. It's good to see you in the new Hive! Welcome back!
Very happy to be back. I also understand retiring the advent calendar. I will be jumping headfirst into fit christmas!

neilarey

Administrator
DAREBEE Team
Shieldmaiden from Greece
"Trust The Awesomeness"
Silly question, but will the Fit December program be available permanently or only in December?

The program will only be available in December and then archived until next year. You will still be able to access it anytime via the URL (you can just bookmark it) but keep in mind that it's updated every December so every time it's a slightly different program :chicken:

The badges for for this program (every version) will also be available in December only. I hope this helps :happy:

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
On Day 1 of December Fit do I repeat the exercises 5 times and that equals 1 set? Confused.
No, it's just a reinforcement to say that there are 5 sets in total, then the exercises are normally done as in all workouts :)
The writing is actually a bit confusing :p

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
Thanks @Fremen I think I was confused because it seemed to easy!
I also noticed that it is very fast as a program but since it is specifically designed for December I would say that it is good for a month in which one is usually always in a hurry :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.