The Wonderbunny Playbook

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
Congrats
:worried:

Anek

Sorceress from Bavaria, Germany
Pronouns: She/her
"If the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember Cedric Diggory."
@BetaCorvi , @JCU , @TopNotch, @HellYeah , @Whirly , @Sólveig , @mavie , @NancyTree , @Louve Rose , @Mianevem , @Haleth , @TheLibrarian , @Fremen , @PetiteSheWolf

Thank you Bees! :thanku:

The Harry Potter Advent calendar seems to be a book thing with stickers, pictures, and so on inside. I'll find out tomorrow! Can't wait!

A good day, stuff was done, nice lunch with nice colleague, a quiet evening.

Before breakfast
- 2 rounds sun salutations
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 30, level 1 non stop. Done with round 7!
- Better Abs challenge day 30 :completed:
- Cardio and Core challenge day 30:completed:

Now what to do for December? :hope:

Have a wonderful evening Bees!
:vibes:

Anek

"If the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember Cedric Diggory."
@JCU , @HellYeah , @Louve Rose , @Haleth , @NancyTree , @TopNotch , @CODawn , @Sólveig , @PetiteSheWolf , @mavie , @Fremen , @Matan , @Nanna Io

Thank you all! :thanku:

A good day! Tonight we had a get together with all people who work in HR in our company in our city. So many people I only knew from videos, and lots of people I've known for a decade and hadn't seen in years, it was really nice. But there were only cookies to eat, so I'm both overfed and hungry at the same time...

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 1, level 1 non stop, round 8!
- Fit December day 1 non stop
- Step up challenge day 1
- Action Hero challenge day 1
- Upper Body challenge day 1

Finally back home! It's lovely.

Have a great evening Bees!
:pose:

Anek

Thanks @Whirly !

Back to home office for the day! A quiet day in which I was able to help some colleagues. Although if you call me at 4:45 pm on a Friday in panic because some IT connection is not working, I'm not sure how much I can help... I work in HR after all.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 2 level 1 non stop
- Fit December day 2 non stop
- Step up challenge day 2
- Action Hero challenge day 2
- Upper Body challenge day 2

I forgot the before dinner
- Daily Dare with EC,2 minutes jumping TS
- 100 punches

Tonight a friend is coming over and we're going to the village Christmas market. And it's snowing! How perfect! :snowball:

Have a lovely evening Bees!

Last edited:

Anek

A very lazy day! My husband and our friend stayed up way too late last night, and drank way too much, so today he didn't feel like doing anything. Ok! I started a sewing project, and after fighting with the machines for a while I finally got them to work properly, and then proceed to sew one piece in the wrong direction... And unpicking a twin needles zig-zag stich takes aaaaaageeeessss and I don't feel like doing it now. So it's abandoned for a bit.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 3 level 1 non stop
- Fit December day 3
- Step up challenge day 3
- Action Hero challenge day 3
- Upper Body challenge day 3

At least I made a nice pasta tonight, and tomorrow I'm going to a friend's place and we're having our traditional Christmas cookies baking afternoon. Yay!

Have a fantastic evening Bees!
:pose:

Anek

Oh my! So. Many. Cookies! I overdid it and baked 5 different types, it's a lot! And I still need to dip half of them in chocolate and another batch with jam. Uff! Now we're waiting for dinner to arrive... But it was a lot of fun!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 4 level 1 non stop
- Fit December day 4, 3 sets only
- Step up challenge day 4
- Action Hero challenge day 4
- Upper Body challenge day 4

Have a lovely evening Bees!
:love:

Anek

@Froud thanks!
@Nanna Io , @JCU , @CODawn they are very yummy. I brought a box to the office and it got all eaten :gotcookie:

Today I was in a hurry in the morning, and in the afternoon we went out with the team for a Glühwein, which was nice!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 5, level 1
- Step up challenge day 5
- Action Hero challenge day 5

Have a wonderful evening Bees!

Anek

@motionaction thank you!
@Mianevem I'm glad I'm not alone :LOL:

Catch up day, and good at work. And in the evening we even did good progress on the roof, set all the outer side tiles on the other half of the roof.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 6, level 1
- Fit December day 5

Before dinner
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Fit December day 6
- Step up challenge day 6
- Action Hero challenge day 6
- Upper Body challenge day 5+6

Have a great evening Bees!
:float:

Anek

Today is day 730 of consecutive days of exercise. 2 years! I can hardly believe it! :fireworks:
This would not have happened without the Hive. The community and support is such an integral part of this journey, I'm so thankful for all you Bees! Onwards!

A normal day. Now my mother in law is here for the evening and she brought us Christmas cookies and a Stollen. Yum!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 7, level 1
- Fit December day 7
- Step up challenge day 7
- Action Hero challenge day 7
- Upper Body challenge day 7

Have a wonderful evening, you lovely Bees!
:love: