Starting New

starting new

Huntress Posts: 8
I recently retired from an active job and was concern about gaining weight without it. I am glad to find Darabee, I check out other apps, but they seem to be for those that are in better shape than me. The last time I try squat jumps, it took a while for my knee to recover. I am staring from the beginning and working my way up. I fir st day 1 of Light Foundation and The Guardian. I also did the Rawr but had to modify it to my level.

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
Welcome :)

starting new

Thank you for all the Welcomes.
Yesterday afternoon, I did Arms of Steel. This morning, I finished day 2 on Foundation Light and The Guardian, plus did the 200 punches to kill the goblins. The area is now safe. I was able to do the challenge for the day.
I am feeling good except my shoulders got a little tired. Love those rest breaks.

starting new

My short term goals are to finish Foundation Light, Guardian and Arms of Steel. Long term to do all the level one workouts and move up to level two.
I did day 2 of Arms of Steel yesterday and added the sore muscles stretch.
This morning I did day 3 of Foundation Light and Guardian, I finished off the goblins. I did the workout of the day, Arms and Shoulders. Will probably do the stretches and Arm of Steel later today.

starting new

Checking in for 2 days Days 5 and 6 of Foundation Light, Guardian (with goblins) and Arms of Steel chair version. I preform the sore muscle stretches for both days. I was able to do today's challenge.
Are goblins attracted to sweat? There seems to be an infestation of them here.