When to eat after a workout for losing weight and more questions

Rohe alsebai

Greetings

I hope u can help me with ur time and knowledge
1-when to eat after a workout for losing weight
2- when to sleep after a workout or after the meal that is after the workout?
3-how to do turning kicks?
4-when punching and kicking don't i have to change sides and how to do that the right way?

My Respect for you and Thanks alot

Solution
You'll definitely want to check out the Guides.
Here is one on punching, and the Guide to Kicks should help you with the turning kick. There is also another Guide dedicated to spinning kicks but if you don't know how to do turning kicks, I'd let that one wait for a bit.
As far as your nutrition is concerned, again, go to the Guides. There are lots on nutrition that might help you. Perhaps start with this one for post-workout nutrition. There are also guides to help with losing weight.
Sleeping after a workout again is up to you. Personally, I like to keep my body moving for a while after training, and training itself rather wakes you up so you might not find it so easy to go to sleep straight after working out...

TopNotch

Ranger from Australia
"Motivation is temporary. Discipline is forever."
Here is one on punching, and the Guide to Kicks should help you with the turning kick. There is also another Guide dedicated to spinning kicks but if you don't know how to do turning kicks, I'd let that one wait for a bit.
As far as your nutrition is concerned, again, go to the Guides. There are lots on nutrition that might help you. Perhaps start with this one for post-workout nutrition. There are also guides to help with losing weight.
Sleeping after a workout again is up to you. Personally, I like to keep my body moving for a while after training, and training itself rather wakes you up so you might not find it so easy to go to sleep straight after working out. Similarly, for me, going to sleep on a full stomach is just asking for trouble - I don't sleep well and generally don't feel so great, either. When you sleep, your systems really slow down - digestion slows, of course your calorie burns goes basal. I like to stay up for a while after eating to give my body a chance to get digestion underway. Ask yourself how you feel when you sleep shortly after exercising or eating.
I hope this is of some help.

Solution

Rohe alsebai

Sleeping after a workout again is up to you. Personally, I like to keep my body moving for a while after training, and training itself rather wakes you up so you might not find it so easy to go to sleep straight after working out. Similarly, for me, going to sleep on a full stomach is just asking for trouble - I don't sleep well and generally don't feel so great, either. When you sleep, your systems really slow down - digestion slows, of course your calorie burns goes basal. I like to stay up for a while after eating to give my body a chance to get digestion underway. Ask yourself how you feel when you sleep shortly after exercising or eating.
I hope this is of some help.
Thanks alot for ur help but unfortunately i didn't find the answers for my questions...

It looks like i have to stick with one stand but i thought since I'm working out i should change my stand...
I don't know but they didn't even talk about what leg should be in front (the strong one or the other) when punching...
And also when kicking u don't know from which side u might get attacked so logically u ahould train in both sides (left and right) but they didn't mention that u should train both sides...
And about the article of pre and post nutrition i already read it and it didn't cover the time of the post workout meal...

Thanks again for ur time and generosity

TopNotch

Ranger from Australia
"Motivation is temporary. Discipline is forever."
Some things are intuitive. Which leg is in front when you punch, depends on which hand you're punching with, and which punch you're doing. Generally, if you're jabbing, then same leg, same hand. A power punch often tends to come from the back hand due to body torque (twisting power).
You are quite right: it is important to training kicking with both legs.