Question about "Super Woman Stretches"

AtreiDHD

Hello, I'm currently doing the IRONHEART program, and I was wondering how I should go about doing the "Super Woman Stretches".

Underneath the illustration it says: "4 Sets, 8 Reps each", but at the top of the page it says "no rest between exercises". Does this mean I repeat the stretch 32 times in a row, or do I hold the stretch for 8 seconds, 4 times in a row? Or something else that I'm not thinking of?

Thank you.

Solution
Hello, I'm currently doing the IRONHEART program, and I was wondering how I should go about doing the "Super Woman Stretches".

Underneath the illustration it says: "4 Sets, 8 Reps each", but at the top of the page it says "no rest between exercises". Does this mean I repeat the stretch 32 times in a row, or do I hold the stretch for 8 seconds, 4 times in a row? Or something else that I'm not thinking of?

Thank you.
I would do 8 repetitions, rest (a few seconds) and then another 8 up to 4 sets :)

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."

Thank you.
I would do 8 repetitions, rest (a few seconds) and then another 8 up to 4 sets :)

Solution

TopNotch

Ranger from Australia
"Motivation is temporary. Discipline is forever."
It says "no rest between exercises". If you don't have a brief rest between sets, you're doing just one long set! It just means, when you've finished all the sets of a particular exercise, you move straight on to the next exercise. As @Fremen said above, a short rest between sets, just to get your breath back, then onwards!

AtreiDHD

Okay, thanks!
It says "no rest between exercises". If you don't have a brief rest between sets, you're doing just one long set! It just means, when you've finished all the sets of a particular exercise, you move straight on to the next exercise. As @Fremen said above, a short rest between sets, just to get your breath back, then onwards!
That makes sense, thank you!

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
But... couldn't it be that there's an error here? Darebee workouts usually aren't structured like this, to leave that much room for misunderstanding and interpretation...
If you think about it once you have learned how the Darebee workout works it is not difficult to deduce how a slightly cryptic workout can be done :LOL: