Getting back up

feilan

Spartan from Slovenia
"Getting up after a long pause"
STORY
I was actively working out one way or another for more than 12 years with longer and shorter pauses. Almost a year ago, life blessed me with a son who now takes a great deal of my free time. A busy job schedule leaves me with very little time to work. With that being said, I must be in the worst physical condition I have ever been, but I'm ready to get back up and pull my s*** together so I can walk the road of health and power once again.

REASON FOR A CHECK-IN THREAD
Checking in after the workout is a lovely little ritual that always helps push through the first days after longer workout pauses. I might stop writing at some point, meaning I either pushed through or quit.

CURRENT PLAN:

Let's go!!!
:yas:

Last edited:

feilan

Spartan from Slovenia
Last edited:

feilan

Spartan from Slovenia
Ohh, how are you liking those cold showers?
You're doing great! 10 whole days already!
I love them, thank you! I've been doing cold showers for almost 2 years, but I had long pauses in between (days, weeks, months). Often because of the winter and hectic days, I didn't feel like keep doing them always. This is another try to keep doing them; I feel good about them so far.

And yeah, 10 days, smaller goals help and Darebee Bootcamp Program seems perfect for that! Thank you <3

feilan

Spartan from Slovenia

feilan

Spartan from Slovenia
Woah, a few days have passed since I did my last check-in, but I followed through with exercises every day except with cold showers. Yesterday was the first day in 30 days I didn't take a cold shower because I might have caught a cold (not feeling the best the last few days) and cold showers might not be the best at this time. I'm doing the exercises, though!

Also, I crossed 30 days of workout streak!

:v: Day 27
:v: Day 28
:v: Day 29
:v: Day 30
:v: Day 31
:v: Day 32

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."