Let's train!

SomeGirl

Scout from some place
Training completed!

Summary
:v: 2min each: back stretches, toe touches, kneeling hip flexors, 100 half jacks, 3min side split (30 Days of Gravity, day 24)
:v: 4x 30sec micro lunges, 2x 1min side-to-side lunges, 4x 30sec side bridges, 2x 1min side bridge hold (Power Up, day 24)

SomeGirl

Scout from some place
Training completed!

Summary
27. 1.
:v: 100 alternating bicep curls, 300 raised arm circles, 5x 1min raised arm hold, 3x to-failure push-ups (30 Days of Gravity, day 26)
:v: 2x 1min raised arm circles, 1min raised arm hold, 2x 1min bicep extensions, 1min bicep extension hold (Power Up, day 26)

28. 1.
:v: 80 slow climbers, 80 climber taps, 80 alt arm/leg raises, 3min plank (30 Days of Gravity, day 27)
:v: 2x 1min calf raises, 1min calf raise hold, 4x 1min leg swings, 2x 1min raised leg hold (Power Up, day 27)

Yesterday
:v: 4x 1min raised leg hold, 2x 1min side leg raises, 4x 1min leg raises, 2x 1min raised leg circles (Power Up, day 28)

Today
:v: 2min bridges, 2min knee rolls, 2min prawn extensions, 100 half jacks, 5min side split (30 Days of Gravity, day 28)
:v: 4min each: side leg raises, raised arm circles, raised arm hold knee-to-elbows, scissor chops, arm scissors (30 Days of Gravity, day 29)
:v: 2x 1min knee push-up hold (had to take a break during the second attempt), 1min knee push-ups, 2x 1min shoulder taps, 1min shoulder extensions (Power Up, day 29)

SomeGirl

Scout from some place
Training completed!

Summary
:v: 120 alternating bicep curls, 240 shoulder taps, 6x 2min speedbag punches, 3x to-failure push-ups (30 Days of Gravity, day 30)
:v: 2x 1min micro squats, 1min squat hold, 4x 30sec side bridges, 2x 1min side bridge hold (Power Up, day 30)

2x:completed: :rainbow::standby::makeway:

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
Congrats :worried: :worried:

mavie

from germany
Pronouns: she/her
Congrats!
:worried:

SomeGirl

Scout from some place
Thanks again, everyone! :LOL:

Training completed!

Summary
:v: 48 bicep curls, 24 lateral arm raises, 24 tricep extensions, 24 upright rows (Ironheart, day 1)
:v: 5min yoga (30 Days of Yoga, day 1)

I tried Ironborn first, but I couldn't even get through the third set of the first exercise with my 6kg dumbbells, so I'm saving it for the future.

SomeGirl

Scout from some place
Hello, I am still alive :LOL: I haven't been exercising since my last post due to some mental issues (lost hope and motivation and all that, not fun...), but it's getting better again so I'm checking in to motivate myself. Hopefully, I'll have some real exercise to report tomorrow! Though I feel weakened, I look forward to getting back to where I was.

Today I tried the workout of the day, but my right shoulder still hurts even though I haven't been exercising. I can't do a single push-up... Going for 6kg dumbbells without prior experience was dumb of me, I should've started with 3kg or something like that. Or maybe I wasn't stretching/eating/sleeping enough. I need to improve these things, especially sleeping.

See you tomorrow :hello:

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
Welcome back :)

SomeGirl

Scout from some place
Thank you @TopNotch and @Fremen!

@Tileenah thank you! By the way, I really like your profile picture :)

@mavie you're right, I'll do that, thank you!

Done:
:v: Newbee lvl 2 +EC (50 jumping jacks, 50 lunges, 50 calf raises, 100 butt kicks, 100 bicep extensions, 100 arm extensions)
:v: Light stretching

I had a nap in the early evening and I'm feeling better, as if something in my brain has been patched.

Side mission:
1. Going to bed at 9 pm today and 2. leaving my phone in the kitchen for the night. Since I often end up reaching for it because I get bored when I can't fall asleep and then I browse for hours, I decided to finally exile it from the bedroom. I hope it works :LOL:

SomeGirl

Scout from some place
Done:
:v: Regulator lvl 1 +EC (WotD)

I really really really need to get back to moving and having a fixed sleeping schedule as I am slowly turning into a new species called tired pudding, so I am starting the following tomorrow:
It's a bit scary, but it's just 30 days, I can do this :please:

SomeGirl

Scout from some place
Training completed!

Summary
:v: 1-Min HIIT day 2, lvl 3 + light stretching
:v: Stay Awake x1 (I was standing at the PC most of the time today so I didn't count those hours because I wasn't completely still like I am when sitting)
:v: Get to bed on time day 2

From now on I'll be adding a warmup to the hourly workout because my legs are very cold after sitting for an hour and they don't like the sudden action :)

I can't wait to go to bed today... :zzz: