The tra1n1ng journal cont1nues

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Pronouns: she/her
669 - Not much today. But I can't beat myself up for it. It won't help me. 150ish calf raises, chest and back light +1 set, power punch day 29.

59 - Will do before bed, promise.

Good thing - Dropped off a geeft at a friends house. Friend gave me geefts including some decals, a yarn bowl and GLOW IN THE DARK YARN YOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Cooper status - He went to the groomers and his fluff level is now on levels of soft that you cannot COMPREHEND.

Tileenah

Warrior from France
it's so fluffy despicable me GIF

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
And he LOVES YOU ALL

670 - Chest and back light + 1 set, power punch day 29, 50 calf raises. ... Getting tired of punching so I can't wait to move onto other stuff in April ehehe.

60 - Gonna do a ten minute one before bed.

Good thing - Mom made banana bread!!

Cooper status - LOVING EVERYONE he also got banana bread!!

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
671 - Done with power punch again! Chest and back light +1 set, 100 clench/unclenches, 100 calf raises.

61 - I think I can only do a five minute one before bed, I am le tired.

Good thing - OH I GOT A SUPREME TREASURE MAP ON WURM LIKE A MINUTE AGO AHAHA OKAY COOL

Cooper status - He loves you.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
673 - Did day one of Leg Day and lemme tell ya, I am ungood at lunges. But I was also ungood at sit ups before Warrior Abs. Let's change it this month! Chest and back light +1 set and 100 calf raises.

63 - Ten minute meditation!

Good thing - It rained today, I'm sure the frogs loved that.

Cooper status - He had ice cream. His life is good. He curled up by the fireplace, snoozed, and woke up to his family who loves him <3

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
674 - Chest and back light +1 set, 100 calf raises +Leg day 2, flexin and clenching/unclenching.

64 - Ten minute meditation!

Good thing - So I actually got a lot done! I made a lot of marketing graphics for my dad and he really liked them. Proud of myself. Also had Stardew with the buddies tonight which was hella therapeutic.

Cooper status - He wants you all to have a good week : )

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Tileenah Thank you dear!

675 - Chest and back light +1 set, Leg Day 3, 100 calf raises, some flexin' and clenchin'/unclenchin'.

65 - 10 minute meditation!

Good thing - I know this is a result of an ungood thing but - Someone was uh, let's say being creepy to me and I am ASTOUNDED at how well it's being handled by the powers that be, holy shit. I can't get too deep into it but I'm okay, just frazzled (dude was creeping over fb messenger, thank goodness not irl). But really though, what makes me happy is my friend backing me up while talking to a higher up in an organization he's in about it and how the higher up responded. It's nice, seeing things handled so cleanly.

Cooper status - He's snooting in my bags I keep my crochet projects in... He knows, it's art walk time soon!

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Tileenah Thanks buddy <3

676 - Leg day 4, plenty of clenching/unclenching and flexing while watching the new super sentai with my buddy, and hey! I haven't done squats in a while, let's do fifty of them.

66 - Gonna do it for ten minutes before bed!

Good thing - Went to the store after work to get some stuff for mom and some sushi + kombucha for myself. My gut biome is pleased.

Cooper status - Fluff <3

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
677 - Leg day 5, chest and back light +1, 100 calf raises and that is all y'all are gonna get out of me for reasons I will list tomorrow.

67 - Ten minute!!

Good thing - Well, it's still getting warmer out..!!

Cooper status - He got a shoulder rub from dad. He is peaceful.

Quick rant, gonna be partially TMI - Remember when we were gonna brute force my birth control so I only have a period every three months? Yeah that's not working and I've been on a mini period for a week, doctors wanna see me Tuesday. [SCREAMS.]
Tuesday and not Monday, my work schedule has changed to working from home Tuesday/Wednesday and office Thursday to office Monday/Weds/Fri. I might have new responsibilities due to people being laid off. Some of those laid off today were people I really love. Man.

It hurts. I don't know why they're keeping me, or what they expect from me. But going in tomorrow is gonna be painful, physically due to this weird period and mentally due to yeah. I'll sleep early tonight, take it easy.

Gnight guys, I love you.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Love y'all <3

678 - Leg Day 6 + 100 calf raises because AHHGGHGHGHGHGGHGHGHGHGH OH BOY.

68 - Ten minute meditation!

Good thing - So I guess I won a 50 dollar gift card to a clothing place I really love? NEAT YAY

Coop status - He had ice cream. He is happy.

Alright so health/work update - TOMORROW I can go to the doctors about my problem. I let them know stuff is still heavy. So we're doing that at eight AM. Not gonna beat myself up for not doing a lot physically today considering, [GESTURES TO MY CURRENT HEALTH WEIRDNESS.]

But it's okay. (It'll be more okay if I could just, not have a monthly curse)

We're gonna figure out what's up. And at one tomorrow, I'm gonna talk with my therapist. And then after, art walk to get some cash. We're gonna be okay.

As for my job, we've changed the schedule again. Four days a week, in office, but six hours a day. I'm leaving at 3:30 every day, which is good! Because that can get me more time to take walks and whatnot. And I can avoid traffic. Okay... Just gotta keep going with it.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Tileenah Knowing there is someone all the way in France celebrating me as I work on my ass while I feel like ass warms my cold, dead heart.

679 - Just did leg day 7 and Epic Glutes. WE GONNA GET DAT BOOTY.

69 (nice) - Ten minute meditation!

Good thing - Okay good news from doc - This is normal. My body is just... Figuring out what the Hell to do with these hormones and KABOOM. It should subside soon.

Coop status - I was on Cooper duty this morning. He was a good, cuddly boi.

Also... For those who were close to Kanary, please take care of yourself. I love you so much. I'm unsure if I ever spoke to her myself, but I'll honor her by giving you all the love y'all need in this time. My DMs are open if need be.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
680 - Went on a walk around the neighborhood with mom and dad + Coop! 80 knee strikes, leg day 8!

70 - Ten minutes!

Good thing - Finally... taxes done... America why...

Cooper status - He kept checking to see if we were all there on the walk. Like he constantly looked back at us and was in protecc hooman mode. He is the goodest of boys, truly.

I'm feeling a little better today. Just gonna go to sleep early, clean some stuff tomorrow, and try to do good at work Monday. God, I hope this market improves...

Last edited:

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
681 - Today was an ow day lmao. I know I have to ride this out. But I still did leg day 9, calf raises, some squats... Gotta keep at it, or I'll rust.

71 - Ten minutes!

Good thing - A calm Easter dinner. Just me, mom and dad. No drama, no yelling, just... Peace, as God intended.

Cooper status - Another walk today! I sat this one out tho because feeling like crap lmao

Last edited:

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
682 - Another ow day lmao. But it'll pass. Eventually. Probably. [AAAAAAAAAAAAAA] ANYWAY Leg day 10 + 100 calf raises, squat holding... Little bit of walking today after I got out of work but it was shopping so uh, does that count?

82 - Ten minutes!

Good thing - The Christmas cactus might be budding. Yes. I said that. So uh, we have this Christmas cactus that we meme on because it never blooms around Christmas ever. It might be an Easter/Mother's Day/420 cactus this year? WHO KNOWS.

Cooper status - He loves you.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Thanks dear <3

683 - Leg day 11, some flexin', some clenchin'. Still feel awful. I'm... Getting restless, but I think I need to take this time to regroup. I can go to work later in the morning. Come back earlier in the afternoon. I can save money by making salads. I need to get into that habit. I need to take this as a lesson, to do more than just move my body to be healthy.

73 - (why did I say 80 a couple days ago... Gotta remember it's -610) - Ten minutes!

Good thing - Well, I'm still here, aren't I?

Cooper status - Full of fluff. Full of love.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Ending up messaging doctors again since it's still ongoing. Maaaaaaaan. It's been... Two weeks now. The Lord is testing me.

684 - Leg day 12 + 100 calf raises, 2 minutes of back fists, some flexin'.

74 - Ten minutes!

Good thing - I had a delicious feta, greens and blueberry salad today + some strawberry poppyseed salad dressing. Okay, I know strawberry poppyseed is an out there combo just TRUST ME ON THIS ONE I PROMISE.

Cooper status - He got tummy rubs before I left today!!

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Tileenah STATUS REPORT, WHERE WERE THE BERRIES

685 - Leg day 13, 100 calf raises, some flexin' BECAUSE WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

75 - Ten minutes!

Good thing - Well, one of my coworkers is moving to another company, which... Somehow gives me more hours now? Cool. 35 hour a week Fish. NOW GIVE ME MORE STUFF TO DO, JOB.

Cooper status - ICE CREAM HAS BEEN OBTAINED, HE IS PLEASED.

Anyway so realization I had - As much as I am happy about getting more hours because God I need money, I thought of how exhausted I am ALL THE TIME at my job. It's then when I realize I focus a lot about it when I am not there, especially in regards to hours and whatnot due to the layoffs. I came to the conclusion that... In a way, I am constantly there. I am tired, because mentally, I am still at work. I am working far more than I am being paid for, so to speak.

Guess I really gotta practice dat mindfulness.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Tileenah The strawberries become sweeter the longer you wait for them.

Or something idfk I'm not a philosopher or quote maker I'm just some dude who sends people cursed links over the internet.

686 - Leg day 14 + like 200 calf raises idk I stopped counting eventually, some flexin, some squattin'.

76 - Ten minutes!

Good thing - Ah it was so nice out today... It's not gonna be great for the next few days but MAN BRING ON SPRING PLEASE GOD I NEED THE SUNLIGHT

Cooper status - We hung out downstairs when mom and dad went out to eat. He proceeded to chill in the Sheltie chair. Depicted: Cooper in the Sheltie chair.
IMG_8507.jpg

Tileenah

Warrior from France
No worries about those strawberries, I'll have some in a matter of weeks now 😉 and yes, I do appreciate some things more (like lettuce, who would have guessed) having waited for them for months.
Cooper looks majestic in the Sheltie chair 😍

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Tileenah Well, lettuce hope that those strawberries will be great! (HAHSDJKL;ALJKASLKAD)

687 - Walking! And leg day 16, 2 minutes of w-thingies.

77 - Ten minute meditation!

Good thing - Went to a rock and gem show with a buddy, got a lil' fossil for five dollars, finally got a rare drop in a game... And accidentally sold it to an npc (long story. no, it cannot be replaced by a mod, I tried lmao now we have to wait for it to drop again) BUT HEY. HEY. NEXT TIME I GET THE DROP IT'LL BE EVEN BETTER. Anyway, so the little fossil has a lil' stand too. Pretty little ammonite buddy- Hold on. FireFox, what the Hell, AMMONITE IS SO A WORD. Maybe it'll be a good luck charm to get that drop again... yes...

Cooper status - Incomprehensibly wonderful.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
688 - We are entering week three of this period nonsense. THREEEEESKDDKKLJSDLKJF. Anyway. Leg day 16, 200 calf raises, flexin', picking up Cooper and annoying him out of love-- (HE'S THIRTY POUNDS, IT COUNTS)

78 - Ten minute meditation!

Good thing - Sunday night Stardew this time. Ah. Good buddy time.

Cooper status - He hopes you did something to love yourself today.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Tileenah It'll go away. Eventually.

689 - I at least tried Up, Up and Up level 1! Woohoo! And now, leg day 17. I'm keeping it there.

79 - Ten minute meditation!

Good thing - It rained today, thus the frogs were probably very happy, right?

Cooper status - He boof. And he floof. But most importantly, he Coop.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
690 - Leg day 18 + 100 calf raises, 30 flutter kicks and raised leg circles.

80 - Ten minute meditation!

Good thing - I got my filling in for the tooth that somehow got chipped during flossing, yay!

Cooper status - He was VERY HELPFUL helping mom make dinner and TOTALLY DID NOT MOOCH.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
692 - Leg day 20 + extra calf raises, up, up and up level 1, 80 balance leg raises.

82 - Five minute meditation!

Good thing - I can't go into the situation since it's hella private but let's just say I feel validated right now. It's always good to know I'm right. And by God was I right. It's good, it's about a situation that happened years ago but I KNEW IIIIT.

Cooper status - Fluff. Like. So much fluff.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
693 - Leg day 20 + I just did calf raises until I didn't feel like it anymore lmao. I stopped counting after 90 or so.

83 - Ten minute meditation!

Good thing - I'm going to bed knowing I just graced the eyes of many of my friends on Facebook with a full-on rant about someone's awful Pokemon husbando tier list. Yes, this actually is a good thing, as I am funny as Hell.

Cooper status - I totally rubbed his tummy before work today.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
694 - He Who Fights Monsters level 1 (man I need to git gud at lunges), Leg day 22 + 100 calf raises.

84 - Ten minute meditation!

Good thing - Stardew night. And I am doing well for... Now bleeding for three and a half weeks. Yes I messaged the doctors again lmao (AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA)

Cooper status - He inspected my yarn and confirmed it is yarn.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
695 - Leg day 23 + calf raises + playing with Coopy a bit. Goodest boy.

85 - Ten minute meditation!

Good thing - Mom made this pork roast with ginger and lime. I'm bringing some to work tomorrow with rice. HEALTH.

Cooper status - Love <3

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
696 - Leg day 24 + 100 calf raises + some flexing because that's all I can do due to rant ahead

86 - Ten minute meditation!

Good thing - It's raining, therefore, the frogs and ducks are happy.

Cooper status - He had zoomies before work today. It was adorable.

RANT TIEM

We are now almost entering week 4 of being on my period from my treatment that was supposed to lessen my headaches.

I am still waiting on a message back from the docs. I am frustrated, tired, and I just... Don't even know anymore. If I was told this would happen I never would have done it. I want to get back to doing things. It's getting warmer out. I want to do things. I want to do something cool on my 700th day but like.

Iunno.