Kanary that ate the cat

Kanary

Amazon Pronouns: she/her
"For the Light! For Victory! For Cake!"
Good Morning Yoga

45 days of iai
Shadebound, Day 9
STP Training (goal 40 mi; hit 10.2+18+12.3=40.5 mi) - because martial arts was surprise canceled last night (I was the only person who could make it, so I did a little suburi and called it a night), I swapped one of the long rides of the week to today
Unbound, Day 9

Salad A Day, Day 28 - calling that badge day for this one - fruit salad for breakfast

Kanary

The main news out of yesterday's doctor's appt is that the reason I've felt so vaguely bad all week is probably that my white blood cell count is pretty low, so today is a solid rest day and we'll see if tomorrow is any better.

48 days of iai

Kanary

59 days of iai
Shadebound Day 15
Unbound Day 15

Actually doing better? Going to try to spend a little time on the exercise bike later, but that's going to be goal-free "move a little more" since I have basically been a lump for close to two weeks now.

Kanary

60 days of iai
Shadebound Day 16
Unbound Day 16

I woke up unwilling to get out of bed this morning like a normal person who doesn't want to have to get up. Still not feeling my best, but we'll see...

Kanary

This is not Kanary
:vsad:
I am her best friend; I'm sorry to report that she passed away on April 1 after her cancer came raging back.
This community helped keep her going through her long battle. She loved you very much.

Do another set in her memory.

Tileenah

Warrior from France
Pbs Nature Flowers GIF by Nature on PBS

We'll remember her