[CLOSED] MORE BREAKING NEWS: We need to run up that hill!

Fitato

Mystic from Kansas
"Hello"
Hi guys! Sorry, I haven't been keeping up with exercising and apologize for neglecting this thread. I'm getting back into the hang of things and plan on telling you about some silly upcoming enemies soon...! Be prepared!!!

Hiking - 2.5 miles

755 miles left

sg135

Gladiator from Italy
"I can’t do difficult things; I have to make them easy"
25.5 miles

677 miles left

Fitato

Mystic from Kansas
"Hello"
Buzz buzz...buzz buzz...what's that?!

A hoard of bees are appearing from behind! They want to talk about the extended warranty of flowers! They say they must collect sweat from us to help hydate the flowers. That's pretty gross, but let's get sweaty so they'll finally leave us alone! We need to collect 400 minutes worth of sweat to get those bees away. Sweat in any way you can!!

8.5 miles
60 minutes of sweating (stair machine + treadmill)

668.5 miles left
340 minutes of sweating left

sg135

Gladiator from Italy
16 miles since my previous entry

647 miles left

sg135

Gladiator from Italy
16 miles

629 miles left

I accrued more than 250 minutes sweating with my gravel bike, this goal is reached :worried:

sg135

Gladiator from Italy
22 miles

602.5 miles left

Fitato

Mystic from Kansas
"Hello"
I went off-track for a while to talk to people for ideas on how to escape this relentless chase! But all I got on my trip was a bucket of ham and cheese sandwiches. Anyone hungry?

I don't know how long my journey was, but I'll go ahead and add 15 miles on!

298 miles left!

AgentDragon

Bard from Maryland
Pronouns: they/them
"I just needed to get that off my chest"
Yesterday, I went on my first real outdoor walk since my surgery! Don’t worry, I’m fine—better than fine, actually! It was a gender-affirming procedure, and I’m over the moon.
*ahem* Anyway, 2.5 miles!
295.5 miles left

AgentDragon

Bard from Maryland
Pronouns: they/them
"I just needed to get that off my chest"
Ack, I keep forgetting to post my miles here! I don’t feel like going back and doing all that math, so I’ll just leave it at what I’ve done in the past week: 16 miles.
94.5 miles left

sg135

Gladiator from Italy
47,7 miles done since December 12
This challenge is done!

Wish you and your loved ones all the very best for the coming year. :)

Fitato

Mystic from Kansas
"Hello"
We've done it.

The singer switches places with @sg135's body - and she stands on top of the hill. The three-eyed three-legged flightless squishy singer eater is deathly afraid of people standing on top of comically tall hills. Through roads, hills, and buildings, everyone swapped places together to keep on keeping on. The monster turns around and sighs at the 1,234-mile-long trip he must make back. He starts walking.

...Then the singer looks up to the sky and notices a three-eyed three-legged flighted squishy singer eater.

:celebrate::celeb::celebrate::celeb::approve:

The journey was complete in almost exactly one year!

Thank you everyone who participated. I am sorry that I was out of comission for the majority of this challenge, but it was so fun seeing all of you recording your miles and helping that singer run away from the monster.

Until next time!