49 candles burnt till 21/10/2022... May have got tired sometimes, but never got defeated by LIFE...

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
Welcome :)

manishthatte

Spartan from Nashik
Completed reasonably well.

Tomorrow's plan: Warm-up, 25 mins inclined Treadmill / Cycling / Elliptical, (10 X 3) Baithaks (Indian Squats), (8 X 3) Dand (Indian Push-Ups), Stretching...
Blog Update: Inclined treadmill completed well. Baithaks and Dand were a washout, with me managing just about 2 sets of 4 each. I guess, body doesn't want to listen to the mind... :).
Tomorrow Sunday, rest day. Maybe will get an ayurvedic massage tomorrow.
Today evening am going to attend a classical music concert with the wife.

manishthatte

Spartan from Nashik
No two workouts are the same. Today did some slow speed interval running on the treadmill. Body has started responding somewhat to my continued efforts. Then did some stretching. Weight has decreased from 97 Kgs. to 96 Kgs. after 1 week of workout and cleaner nutrition.

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
I am the same age as you, the trick is to always move a little but without exaggerating, slowly then you can raise the level a little but always being careful to recover well :)

manishthatte

Spartan from Nashik
I am the same age as you, the trick is to always move a little but without exaggerating, slowly then you can raise the level a little but always being careful to recover well :)
I remember, in my youth, the body used to be like a spring. However much it was stressed, it used to spring back within no time. A good night's sleep was all it took to recover.
:D