A few questions from a beginner

PoloxDisc

If in the exercise it says: 10-count raised leg plank hold / right leg. In this case, should I do the exercise 10 times, or should I keep my leg in the air for 10 seconds?
Should I take breaks during the fitness test or go straight to the next exercise?
I have been exercising loosely for over two years and in case the test is low, would you recommend starting with low level or go with fit december? I like the idea of exercising daily (before I used to exercise intensively once every 3-4 days)

Solution
If in the exercise it says: 10-count raised leg plank hold / right leg. In this case, should I do the exercise 10 times, or should I keep my leg in the air for 10 seconds?
Keep leg in air for 10 sec.
Should I take breaks during the fitness test or go straight to the next exercise?
The hard version is to do all three in a row with no breaks but taking short breaks between exercises is also fine.
I have been exercising loosely for over two years and in case the test is low, would you recommend starting with low level or go with fit december? I like the idea of exercising daily (before I used to exercise intensively once every 3-4 days)
Fit December is a great program that is well balanced to not be too hard or...

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
Keep leg in air for 10 sec.
The hard version is to do all three in a row with no breaks but taking short breaks between exercises is also fine.
Fit December is a great program that is well balanced to not be too hard or too easy, it could be a good start.
Try what inspires you, without exaggerating, you can always raise the level of difficulty along the way but this way you avoid getting hurt, it's just my opinion :)

Solution