A mechanical heartbeat in the snowy forest

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
Meditation done Tuesday
Yesterday did meditation and

This morning no meditation yet, did

Yesterday was a mess. I was expecting workmen fairly early to set double-glazing in my bedroom, so I had started preparing my bedroom, and woke up early - to a message from my worker telling me his truck was down... More messaging, he told me he would still try to come. He arrived a bit before noon, they started preparing ... And there... He found out the glass door was set the wrong side (handle on the left instead of the right).
So everything had to be stopped, they had to set my furniture back again, I had to set my bedroom again, and now I wait to know when the right-sided glass door will be ready! So, though it was mostly waiting / fretting, a very tiring day. Oh well! For my workman and his associate, that was a null day, much worse.

Scar is still tugging strongly, I don't know if I will dare do lower body workout tomorrow morning... We will see.

Day 5 of consecutive exercise (D1 on 07/04).

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
Yesterday meditation done.

Today meditation done, started again Easy abs challenge D14, Lower Body Blast challenge D14 , and for main Foundation D1 (untill I feel I can resume a difficulty 3 program, I have already done Foundation).

It tugged, but not that much ; looks like I need stretching and working this area again.

Day 7 of consecutive exercise (D1 on 07/04).

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
Thank you @CODawn!

Today meditation done, Easy abs challenge D15, Lower Body Blast challenge D15 , and for main Foundation D2.
I walked from my home to my parents's - normally about a 25 mins walk, but I had to walk quite more slowly, and it was more tiring than I expected. Drat. Patience, Wolvie, patience...

Day 8 of consecutive exercise (D1 on 07/04).

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
Meditation not yet done today , Easy Abs challenge D19, Lower Body Blast challenge D19, Foundation D6.
The twistings and leg exercises feel allright ; this morning went to do some needed shopping (shoes solid enough for walking for the July trip) ; tiring but my heart rate stayed fine so that's a very good sign.

Also got a dress from an English site that has Petite sizes, and oh miracle, it fits! The waist falls exactly on the right spot! Can't tell you how good it feels when something you've chosen fits you (when it usually does not). They are on the expensive side ; last winter I ordered a sweater that's getting a very regular use and also fell just right, I am glad to see it works on dresses too. That reconciles me a lot with my body. We will see the quality of the dress after wear, but the fit is super satisfying; and the sweater I can confirm now is good quality.

With all the health issues, I don't think I went into more detail with my July trip : basically, with my choir plus other American choirs and an orchestra, we will be giving two concerts in the Napoli area! Since I have been out of service for the past weeks, I wondered if the choirmaster was still OK with me coming, but he was lovely and doesn't care about the rehearsals I missed. (I am just one little chorist, so my impact is not important but still, wanted to respect our choirmaster). It will be one week, the first week of July. Can't wait!

Day 12 of consecutive exercise (D1 on 07/04).

Last edited:

Maegaranthelas

Bard from The Netherlands
Pronouns: They/them
"I sing and I know things"
If the quality of the dress isn't good (seams coming undone, fabric pilling really quickly, etc) but the fit remains great, it might be worth it to find a tailor / crafty friend (or it's a new skill to learn ^^) to make you some dupes of the dress. It will be more expensive than fast fashion (because people will hopefully be paid an actual living wage), but having clothes that actually fit your body makes such a difference!
Old clothes that fit but have too many holes to be repaired can be taken apart to be used as pattern pieces, which is far easier and quicker than drafting and refining the pattern for an entirely new garment.

And that sounds like an epic trip with the choir, I hope it will be wonderful <3

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
"I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time, but Im too young to worry..."
Glad you found a place you can get items to fit you from well! Hopefully other things you get along the way will be better quality. :ss:

I have that issue from my subscription box here and there. Try to look for things that aren't so delicate and you'll hopefully be fine.

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
Thank you @Maegaranthelas and @MadamMeow :)

Meditation not yet done today , Easy Abs challenge D20, Lower Body Blast challenge D20, Foundation D7.
Did another errant that had me to take the subway, a bit tiring but allright. We're seeing the end of this tunnel ;)

Day 13 of consecutive exercise (D1 on 07/04).

Last edited:

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
Meditation not yet done today , Easy Abs challenge D22, Lower Body Blast challenge D22, Foundation D9. I am feeling my abs, so that's good! Strong abs are definitly part of functional fitness, some things during my last hospitalisation showed me this again, LOL.

Day 15 of consecutive exercise (D1 on 07/04).

Last edited: