A new beginning (Ranger training)

Aldethar

Ranger from South Africa
Pronouns: He/Him
13/12/2022

Cardio Go!

Day 4: after the first lunges my knees started to get a bit sensitive so I only finished 5 out of the 7 rounds

Arms of Steel
Day 4: Still similar to the chair edition... but shoulders can still feel it

Back and Core
I will be giving this program up. My core is not strong enough to do this workout and I will admit defeat, luckily the other 2 have core exercises as well.

Breakfast
Oats with a apple and protein powder

Lunch
Protein shake

Supper
Chicken with roast potatoes

I have also started my intermittent fasting today and actually said no to buying cookies

Training Streak: 1
Intermittent fasting streak: 1

Aldethar

Ranger from South Africa
14/12/2022

Cardio Go!

Day 5: Finished maybe 3/7 rounds

Arms of Steel
Day 5: Went OK but shoulders are pretty banged up

I am not sure what it is but the Cardio Go! really kills me. I skimped on yesterdays one and today I had to stop.
My inner thighs are actually pretty sensitive.

Do I am thinking of 1 day doing Cardio Go! and on the next day do Arms of Steel.
That way my muscles have a 24 hour+ resting period

I am getting used the fast already, the hardest being not able to have coffee in the morning and evening

Training Streak: 2
Intermittent fasting streak: 2

Last edited:

Aldethar

Ranger from South Africa
20/12/2022
I realized that perhaps I was a bit to ambitious with starting Cardio Go!. it is a rather intensive workout that runs long than anything that I had before that.

Therefore I started to do the Foundation program which is more of a 1.5 difficulty rating for me.

I will try to incorporate the Back and Core (or something like it) as well as the Arms of Steel program agarin.

Training Streak: 1
Intermittent fasting streak: 1

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
Happy New Year
:fireworks: