Adding "favorite workout" to the profile

likalo

Honeybee from Montreal
Well, hi everyone !

I noticed very few of you bees had some favorite workout links under your profiles, but still, there are some people that managed to place a link to them, showing a picture of the workout.

I searched for a while here, but couldn't find anything related. Maybe I'm blind and just didn't search long enough. If so, my bad.

Is there still a way to put some favorite workout in the profile with the new hive, because everything I link in the box supposed to contain it won't work. Maybe I'm just a big noob also.

Thanks in advance, and please...

Squat on !

Solution
Edit profile > right at the bottom are the favorite workouts
You must enter only the name of the workout without the link, for example I have:
fremen
five-rites
universal-warmup
hips-and-glutes-stretch
:)

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
You must enter only the name of the workout without the link, for example I have:
fremen
five-rites
universal-warmup
hips-and-glutes-stretch

Solution

likalo

Honeybee from Montreal
fremen
five-rites
universal-warmup
hips-and-glutes-stretch
Thanks for the quick answer.

I already tried that and I just retried it again after your answer, but it still only gives me broken links with no image.

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
It is strange, I just did a test by removing and putting favorite workouts and it works.
Have you checked for spaces and refreshed the cache?

likalo

Honeybee from Montreal
It is strange, I just did a test by removing and putting favorite workouts and it works.
Have you checked for spaces and refreshed the cache?
Thanks again, I just removed some text in some workout name and turns out caps aren't needed.

Also just noticed I can take the name of the workout in the url. It simplifies things !

Last edited: