An Unexpected Party

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
BEFORE BREAKFAST

📌 Five Rites Workout - (instructional video)
📌 Wu Qin Xi - (instructional video)
📌 First Thing Water Challenge

°°°

BEFORE LUNCH

Warmup: Universal Warmup (5 min)
Hard Reset Strength, Day 22
Daily Kicks Challenge Day 16
First Thing Push-Ups Challenge Day 16
Stretching: Surya Namaskara (5 min)

°°°

BEFORE BEDTIME

📌 Daily Gratitude Challenge
📌Counting Victories Challenge

°°°

I got a little flu, nothing serious but I have to take care of myself.
Here it is still more than 20 degrees Celsius but it is no longer the summer weather and therefore it was not a good idea to continue to dress lightly :p

Aloha, have a nice day bees :coffee:

It isn't where you came from. It's where you're going that counts. Ella Fitzgerald

Last edited:

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
BEFORE BREAKFAST

°°°

BEFORE LUNCH

Hard Reset Strength, Day 23
Strength training in the Gym (1 h)

°°°

BEFORE BEDTIME

📌
Counting Victories Challenge

°°°

Until I am fully recovered I will cut off all extra training by keeping a reasonable minimum base :)

You get what you give. Jennifer Lopez

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
BEFORE BREAKFAST

°°°

BEFORE DINNER

Hard Reset Strength, Day 24
Muay Thai (1 h 30 min)

°°°

BEFORE BEDTIME

📌

°°°

I am definitely better and I am almost completely healed but I will try to take it easy for the next few days in order to quickly overcome this mini flu and move on without aftermath :)
Last night I also sent my mother the photos of the pizza and she complimented my partner ... I had cooked it myself :p
I specialize in pizzas, focaccias and bread and my partner in everything else :LOL:

Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn't know you left open. John Barrymore

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
Indeed, ever since I met my partner, I am banned from cooking. I can cut the vegetable, and do a Beschamel (which I master). I wash the dishes, it soothes me anyway.
The usual division of duties in our kitchen is: my partner cooks and I clean :LOL:

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
BEFORE BREAKFAST

°°°

BEFORE LUNCH

Hard Reset Strength, Day 25

°°°

BEFORE BEDTIME

📌

°°°

Today I increased the repetitions in the exercises in the gym and I really struggled, I am not fully recovered yet but I am doing well anyway :)

You do not find the happy life. You make it. Camilla Eyring Kimball

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
Fellow dishwasher! I love washing the dishes, it's almost meditating. Except for plastic bowls. Those are frustrating.
Crusted pots are no joke either :p
I think in the end what works is fine, I like not having to cook and find the food ready and I have no problem washing dishes and pots once a full stomach :LOL:

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
BEFORE BREAKFAST

°°°

BEFORE DINNER

Hard Reset Strength, Day 26
Muay Thai (1 h 30 min)

°°°

BEFORE BEDTIME

📌

°°°

I'm still healing but I'm getting better and better :)
And I'm mulling over how to best integrate Darebee's resources into my new training program, inevitably Darebee's programs, challenges and workouts will now be the extra training and not the main one.

The most wasted of days is one without laughter. E. E. Cummings

Froud

Warrior Monk from Brussels
Fellow dishwasher! I love washing the dishes, it's almost meditating. Except for plastic bowls. Those are frustrating.
You said it! In my new appartment i have a dishwasher (the shame), so I wash the dishes at my partner's place ^^
Crusted pots are no joke either :p
I think in the end what works is fine, I like not having to cook and find the food ready and I have no problem washing dishes and pots once a full stomach :LOL:
I see what you mean!

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
BEFORE BREAKFAST

°°°

BEFORE LUNCH

Hard Reset Strength, Day 27

°°°

BEFORE BEDTIME

📌

°°°

For the whole week the gym I go to has been practically deserted, 3-4 people at the most that you saw passing from time to time in the distance :p
Today autumn has arrived, the temperature has not changed yet but the air definitely has :)
In the end I decided to reset all my badges too, in the end it seems appropriate to me as the beginning of a new journey and it also seems right that my first badge earned in this new forum was Hard Reset Cardio :LOL:

Stay close to anything that makes you glad you are alive. Hafez

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
BEFORE BREAKFAST

°°°

BEFORE LUNCH

Hard Reset Strength, Day 28
Baby Steps workout (10 min)
5-Minute Walk Workout (5 min)

°°°

BEFORE DINNER

Explorer Workout (10 min)
Uttanasana with hands clasped (1 min)

°°°

BEFORE BEDTIME

📌

°°°

Since I am better I decided to restore the 3 workouts a day in a still gentle version as I am not completely healed :)
I will take a cue from the TEN program and put on the timer at 10 minutes so I will follow an easy workout for 10 minutes in a row without ever stopping even to mark the set done and not even having to keep track of the sets :LOL:

Just don't give up trying to do what you really want to do. Where there is love and inspiration, I don't think you can go wrong. Ella Fitzgerald

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
BEFORE BREAKFAST

°°°

BEFORE LUNCH

Rotator Cuff Workout (1 min 30 sec)
Hard Reset Strength, Day 29
Energy Boost Workout (10 min)
Shoulder Stretch (2 min, 30 sec)

°°°

BEFORE DINNER

Porter Workout (10 min)

°°°

BEFORE BEDTIME

📌

°°°

I'm adding some extra shoulder stretches and some mobility and flexibility exercises.
10 min non-stop light workout is fine, not too few to not feel the effect but not too excessive to struggle, perfect just to move a little more :)
The personal trainer I tried has an interesting approach to training the abdominals: first he tires them with planks and then makes them work dynamically with the classic exercises to develop them.
I was ruminating that using the same method it is much easier and faster to train bodyweight, instead of doing hundreds of squats you do squat holds to strain the muscles and then do a lot less squats to train them, same thing for push-up plank and push-ups.
I can assure you that this way I felt a lot more working my abs than doing hundreds of dynamic exercises and that's it :LOL:

Some people look for a beautiful place. Others make a place beautiful. Hazrat Inayat Khan

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
BEFORE BREAKFAST

°°°

BEFORE LUNCH

:completed:Hard Reset Strength, Day 30

°°°

BEFORE DINNER

Rotator Cuff Workout (1 min 30 sec)
Party Time Workout (10 min)
Shoulder Stretch (2 min, 30 sec)

°°°

BEFORE BEDTIME

📌Counting Victories Challenge

°°°

Hard Reset Strength review

PRO
- The program follows a simple 4-day repeating pattern: upper body strength, lower body strength and two days of tendon and mobility training.
- The thing I found most interesting about this program are the two days of tendon and mobility training that follow the two days of weight training, they allow both to recover and to do an excellent complementary training to that of strength with weights.
- It works and the 4 day routine runs well and just because it has two days of weight training and two days to follow without it can really go on in time without any problems and for that very reason it is the best Darebee weight program I have tried.

CONTRO
- It has the same underlying problem as Hard Reset Cardio: training twice a day isn't easy for various reasons.

Both Hard Reset programs are very interesting, fast, effective and can be easily combined with various workouts, they are really two great programs :)

Life changes very quickly, in a very positive way, if you let it. Lindsey Vonn

DorothyMH

from Eastern Washington State, USA
Hey there!🖖🏼
Congrats on both of the Hard Reset programs. 🥳😎
I think it’s weird we can no longer see all of a person’s badges on their posts…have to look “deeply” into your profile to see what you have.😵‍💫🤔

I am considering doing the complete start over like you’ve done, since it is apparent that I didn’t list all of the programs I *have* done. But, then, since they don’t show anyway, I’m not sure there’s a reason to…🥴

Last edited: