Awesomeness' attempt to make it stick

awesomeness

Day two of darebee's Square One plan, I did all three difficulties. I usually push myself to get rapid results. And I can get rapid results. But I rubber band so hard that it negates my progress.

Wealth obtained by fraud dwindles, But the one who gathers by labor increases it.
Proverbs 13:11 NASB1995

I think my only hurtles to consistent living is living with the fact that much of life is uncertain. No matter how safe I try to live in no match for God's plan for good or for ill.

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
Welcome :)

awesomeness

Alright, it's been a few weeks.

The next episode
Since my last post I having finally finished Phase 1 of my workout routine. On to Phase 2. I usually do cardio to a movie to end a workout. Once the cardio is over i stop the movie. I don't watch the rest of the movie at home, I continue the movie on my next cardio day. So it felt good to finish mission impossible 4 say the end of phase 1.

Phase two cardio will begin with the Mission Impossible Syndicate Saga.

Doing pullups and deadlifts as an obese man
I don't think obese people should rush into doing pullups or deadlifts unless they intend to do low reps a at first to build up that power. My plan had me doing 12, 10, 8, 6 on deadlifts. And 10 reps 4 sets on pullups.

MY OWN PERSONAL BD-1
As a reward for my effort and drive, I bought a new Sense 2 FITBIT! Sure it doesn't have third party apps, Spotify support and other features the older Fitbits had. It does have the ability to track my mood (it recognized every time I was sad during Guardians of the Galaxy volume 3). It also tracks my heart rate during cardio and strength training as well as my sleep.

I wanted to examine how I ate
Nutritionally, i ate normally to see how i really eat. Going from what I'm used to to 2000 or less always failed and I see why now. I was eating close to 4k calories a day.

Spiritually, i don't think I'm growing much.
But, courage felt like the main theme for this last week. Knowing who I am. While my father may have left before i was born, and my mom was abusive, i have a father in heaven who loves me. He encourages me. And I will be brave knowing he's my father.

Career... unsure about that too
I was hired as a full stack developer. While my friends are working on the bleeding edge, I'm working with decade old tech. I'm falling more in love with frontend tools. I'm getting some traction here at work for my ingenuity with vanilla JavaScript. I feel passionate for development. And that passion is what keeps me coming to work.

Tonight's plan
  • I'm gonna ask a girl out from my church. Being brave and being afraid are siblings. Fear can tell you to run to comfort. But bravery can break the weakness in a man. With that said, i have been shaking and nervous for nearly 24 hours. All I've been able to dream about last night was knowing I'm about to do this.
  • Then, if things go well I planned out date one already.
  • Regardless, I'm doing cardio tonight.

Last edited:

awesomeness

Alright, it's been a few weeks.

The next episode
Since my last post I having finally finished Phase 1 of my workout routine. On to Phase 2. I usually do cardio to a movie to end a workout. Once the cardio is over i stop the movie. I don't watch the rest of the movie at home, I continue the movie on my next cardio day. So it felt good to finish mission impossible 4 say the end of phase 1.

Phase two cardio will begin with the Mission Impossible Syndicate Saga.

Doing pullups and deadlifts as an obese man
I don't think obese people should rush into doing pullups or deadlifts unless they intend to do low reps a at first to build up that power. My plan had me doing 12, 10, 8, 6 on deadlifts. And 10 reps 4 sets on pullups.

MY OWN PERSONAL BD-1
As a reward for my effort and drive, I bought a new Sense 2 FITBIT! Sure it doesn't have third party apps, Spotify support and other features the older Fitbits had. It does have the ability to track my mood (it recognized every time I was sad during Guardians of the Galaxy volume 3). It also tracks my heart rate during cardio and strength training as well as my sleep.

I wanted to examine how I ate
Nutritionally, i ate normally to see how i really eat. Going from what I'm used to to 2000 or less always failed and I see why now. I was eating close to 4k calories a day.

Spiritually, i don't think I'm growing much.
But, courage felt like the main theme for this last week. Knowing who I am. While my father may have left before i was born, and my mom was abusive, i have a father in heaven who loves me. He encourages me. And I will be brave knowing he's my father.

Career... unsure about that too
I was hired as a full stack developer. While my friends are working on the bleeding edge, I'm working with decade old tech. I'm falling more in love with frontend tools. I'm getting some traction here at work for my ingenuity with vanilla JavaScript. I feel passionate for development. And that passion is what keeps me coming to work.

Tonight's plan
  • I'm gonna ask a girl out from my church. Being brave and being afraid are siblings. Fear can tell you to run to comfort. But bravery can break the weakness in a man. With that said, i have been shaking and nervous for nearly 24 hours. All I've been able to dream about last night was knowing I'm about to do this.
  • Then, if things go well I planned out date one already.
  • Regardless, I'm doing cardio tonight.
Okay so asking the girl out didn't work out and i started today at the gym crying. But because if the rejection, I'm used to it. But the reason for it. And the subsequent support I got from the homies afterwards.

I've never ripped my shirt apart from grief before last night.

That's workout was the first i ever had to focus intensely on. And it was rewarding. They say exercise helps recover.