BlackButler - Challenges, Crossfit & Creativity

BlackButler

Witcher from Kent
"True Failure is Never Attempting"
Hey Everyone!

Hope the training is going well!

season 1 Naughty Nautical Neighbors GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

I am finally back on Darebee and raring to get back to the full fitness fanatics! Firstly I was to say I missed you all and hope that the pandemic has been kind to you; in July I unfortunately caught it and was out of commission for a month. But it only made me stronger and more determined to get fitter. I no longer drink caffeine thanks to the headaches of *You Know What* I managed to cut the withdrawals of caffeine and now only drink Green & Decaf Tea, but unfortunately sugary treats are still the bane of my existence...

Hungry Donut GIF

I have taken a step back from Crossfit, but are still working on brand new things; I've taken up to regular gym (saving me so much on membership and petrol, its literally down the road from me hehe). I've taken the skills I have learned from Crossfit and incorporating them into my regular gym life :) Will be very exciting. Here are my Goals for this year:

- Complete a Karen
- Complete a Fran
- Complete a Grettel

- Complete a Annie

At the moment I am performing them like an EMOM (Every Minute on the Minute) and taking 5 seconds off each month and also using a 20kg weighted vest so by the end of the year I should be able to complete these Crossfit Benchmarks with a good time.

Im Back Episode 4 GIF by Friends

My Current Performace
Row 500m: 1:48
10 Cal Ski:
17.8 Seconds
10min Skillmill: 1030 Metres
Lat Machine: 90kg (1 Rep)
Shoulder Machine: 70kg (1 Rep)
Chest Machine: 90kg (1 Rep)
Barbell Complex: 50kg
GHD Weighted Sit Ups: 16 Reps (20kg)
Handstand Walks:
5 metres

Post Replies
Thank you everyone who post comments on my thread for those who do please don't be discouraged if I don't instantly reply I usually save up comment replies on my next post :happy:

Hope you will follow for further progression of my training :) Take care fellow bees

Last edited:

BlackButler

Witcher from Kent

BlackButler

Witcher from Kent
Tuesday 7th February 2023

Hey Everyone! Hope the training is going well!
Being as this is a new site and new thread I thought I'd go for a new look for the posts. Please let me know your thoughts if its clear enough for you:)

Diary_New.png

No Back Twinge from the Deadlifts!

Happy Season 17 GIF by The Simpsons

I did this last month and really hurt my back here is video proof when it happened

@NancyTree Aww thank you and have you tried it? Its fun, but tough @GentleOx Thank you buddy hope you are well :D

BlackButler

Witcher from Kent
Friday 10th February 2023

Hey everyone hope the training is going well... Felt very happy with the workout managed to push to get a 11 cal average throughout was tough one poor gym buddy stacked the box jumps twice in a row, his knees...

The Tonight Show Pain GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Diary_New.png

The training video of the Diane rematch will be uploaded today if you wish to watch it ;)

Fran will be this Friday

BlackButler

Witcher from Kent
Hey everyone! Hope the training is going well!

Sorry I haven't updated I haven't been to the gym last week due to personal reasons. But there will be updates tomorrow in the mean time I have created a better introduction video to my youtube channel for the fundraiser if you wish to see it :)

Last edited:

BlackButler

Witcher from Kent
Tuesday 21st February 2023

Only did DLLL Practice today as this was a brutal workout. Can't wait to show the video :) Managed to complete in 40 minutes which was I was aiming for feeling a little worried about the push ups in the event need to work on my strength.

Screenshot 2023-02-22 at 08.31.26.png

Push Up Season 6 GIF by The Office

BlackButler

Witcher from Kent
Saturday 25th February 2023

Hey everyone! Hope the training's going well! Tried out the Open 23.2 and I have to say I really enjoyed myself it was tough but a fun workout, especially the 1 rep max Thruster (now we know they no longer be in it but my guess is next week will be a dumbbell workout).

Diary_New.png

Friends Tv Reaction GIF by Nick At Nite

Last edited:

BlackButler

Witcher from Kent
Tuesday 21st March 2023
Hey everyone! Hope the training is going well :)
Really interesting workout managed to keep a good pace throughout this workout and very happy with the weight on strength work :D

Diary_New.png

During Workout:

Nervous Ted Striker GIF by filmeditor

Attachments

• Diary_New.png
    Diary_New.png
    43.9 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

BlackButler

Witcher from Kent
DUDE LOOKS LIKE A LADY

Hey guys over halfway through practicing each workout for the event. Also currently getting items ready for the day I think I have everything I don't suppose there is anything I'm missing here, is there?
- Prepped Meals
- Grenade Bars & Drinks
- Jar of Pickles
- 4 Packs of Haribo Bears
- Water Bottle
- RDX Gym Gloves
- Weightlifting Belt
- Running Shoes
- Flat Foot Shoes
- Towels
- Sandals (For the Shower)

Vain Elamaa Smile GIF by NelonenMedia

BlackButler

Witcher from Kent
Hey everyone!

Hope the training is going ok, better than mine I hope!

Unfortunately due to unforeseen circumstances and no one wanting to volunteer their time to help it come with a very heavy and frustration heart that my event has been cancelled. Oh well thats 4 months of my hard work I can't get back. But it doesn't mean I'm not still donating money we are currently at £500 and have till Mid June to get more.

I'm still training though doing the Karen, Fran and Grettel have been really aiding I'm my regular training and will probably incorporate into it :)