Code of Abs questions

kandy

Honeybee Posts: 155

Day 6 put 60 secs on the first exercises. Is that between sets? Then how about between exercises? Is it still 60 secs, or am I supposed to do the 2nd exercise right after the 3rd set of the first one?

Also, does anyone has a good way of working up to a solid downward dog? I find that if I have to go from the downward to upward dog smoothly I have to place my hands pretty far away from my feet, but then my heels will come up and not touching the ground.

Thanks.

Last edited:
Solution
Hey @kandy ,
I'm not the designer of the program, but yes, for the first exercise, it's 60 seconds between sets. You can do the 2nd exercise right after your last set of the first, since it's a stretch and used for recovery before tackling the upward/downward dogs.

Regarding this last exercise, I have the same problem as you, but that hasn't kept me from doing it. :LOL: It's still effective even if your heels get off the ground. But I know that's not "perfect form". Working on your ankle mobility and stretching your calves will help, but that will take time, of course.

I hope this helps!

Redline

DAREBEE Team
DAREBEE Team
Ninja from Marseille, France
Hey @kandy ,
I'm not the designer of the program, but yes, for the first exercise, it's 60 seconds between sets. You can do the 2nd exercise right after your last set of the first, since it's a stretch and used for recovery before tackling the upward/downward dogs.

Regarding this last exercise, I have the same problem as you, but that hasn't kept me from doing it. :LOL: It's still effective even if your heels get off the ground. But I know that's not "perfect form". Working on your ankle mobility and stretching your calves will help, but that will take time, of course.

I hope this helps!

Solution