come on and enter! we have pizza

facuzayas

Gladiator from Buenos Aires, Argentina
"“Go straight to the seat of intelligence–your own, the world's, your neighbors.”"
Hi bees! After a few month without posting I'm back!

Now I'm trainning for a 21Km run in Mar del plata- Buenos Aires, Argentina. Later who knows??

Industrial engineer - someday data scientist and (I expect) a good person

facuzayas

"“Go straight to the seat of intelligence–your own, the world's, your neighbors.”"
Hi bees! and thank you all guys for the messages!
I left the gym for some weeks, at least till I run the half marathon, but actually I feel free trainning on my own, I do more challenges, more complex circuits, more biking, running, everything!

Yesterday I did some shoulders and arms trainning:
- 4 x 5 wall walkes (from a plan to the pine)
- 4 x 10 each side lateral bodyweigh rises(great excercice! I dod not know it)
- 4 x (10 each side self resistance bicep curl + 10 bodyweight extensions)
- Day 1 of Squat hero challenge at lvl 3

Today
-
5km run (in 30 minutes)
- 50 glute bridges
- Day 2 of Squat hero challenge at lvl 3

see you tomorrow bees!

facuzayas

facuzayas

Hi my friends!

Last weekend I went to my hometown so I did not train, but I played soccer and with my parents dog (a pretty gigant heart golden retriever)

Monday - Upperbody strength:
- 4 x 5 plank to handstand (and 5sec in handstand position) wall walks
- 4 x 10 each arm (I don´t know how to name it) but I did something like a row with a towel in my balcony
- 4 x 12 archer push ups + 5 normal push ups at the end of every set
- 4 x 20 reverse angels
- 4 x ( 10 self resistance bicep curls + 10 tricep bodyweight extentions)

Tuesday:
- 5km running (in 29 minutes)
- 4 x 20 sitting leg raises + 20 sec reverse plank

see you tomorrow bees!

facuzayas

Hi bees! Here's a resume:

Wednesday:
I had no much time so I did as fast as I could
- 4 x 5 plank to handstand walk (+5 sec on handstand position)
-4 x (12 push ups + 8 bodyweight floor rows + 10 single leg glute bridge each leg)

Thursday:
- 5km run (in 31 minutes)
- 4 x 10 single leg calves raises
- 3 x 15 tyson push ups + 6 bodyweigh lateral raises each arm (this video explains how)
- 3 x 8-10-12 plyo push ups + 10 self resistance bicep curls each arm

facuzayas

Hi my friends!!!

Just came from a trip to Mar del Plata - Buenos Aires - Argentina to run mihalf marathon!

I did it in 2:06 hours! and I'm pretty happy because th previous one I did on 2:20 hs and this was a lot more difficult because of the ups of the travel.

So, the next (at least) three days I'll recover, only with little walks and some stretches and the I'll think about some program or schedule to follow.

Bye my friends!

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2022-11-06 at 19.39.58 (1).jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-11-06 at 19.39.58 (1).jpeg
    126.2 KB · Views: 7
  • WhatsApp Image 2022-11-06 at 19.39.58.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2022-11-06 at 19.39.58.jpeg
    162.3 KB · Views: 7

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."

facuzayas

Hi friends! First of all, THANKS @mavie @Fremen @HellYeah @GentleOx and @aku-chan :loveu::loveu::loveu:

I started one program and a challenge, maybe I'll start doing the DD (I aways forgot to do them haha)

Friday:

OLYMPIAN - Day 1
Power punch - Day 1

Saturday:
OLYMPIAN - Day 2
Power punch - Day 2

Sunday:
OLYMPIAN - Day 2
Power punch - Day 2

See you later!

facuzayas

Hi my friends!
How are you?

today I did:
- OLYMPIAN - Day 4 (such a tough Workout! I am not accustomed to fightings workouts and I love to deal with the soreness later haha)
- Power punch - Day 4
- after the OLYMPIAN workout I did 40 sec of wall handstand stand. (I'm looking for a full handstand position)

bye my bees, see you later!

facuzayas

Hi bees! how are you?

Wednesday I did:
- OLYMPIAN - Day 6 at lvl 3
- Power Punch -Day 6

Thursday I did:
- OLYMPIAN - Day 7 at lvl 3
- Power Punch -Day 7
- superset of 3x(10 self resistance bicep curls + 10 bodyweight tricep extentions)

Friday I did:
- OLYMPIAN - Day 8 at lvl 3
- Power Punch -Day 8
- 4 x 20 bridges

I still think that combat days are sooooo tough!!

facuzayas

Hi bees! yesterday Idid not train because of a plan with my sister (afternoon snack + dinner)

So today I did:
- Power punch - Day 9
- OLYMPIAN - Day 9

- Guitar practice: yes
- Write: no
- Read: yes
- Code: no

facuzayas

Hi bees! how are you?

Monday I did not train

Tuesday did:
- OLYMPIAN - Day 10
- Power Punch -Day 10
- superset of 3x(10 self resistance bicep curls + 10 bodyweight tricep extentions)

wednesday I did:
- OLYMPIAN - Day 11
- Power Punch -Day 11
- 5 x 20 goodmornings

Today:
- OLYMPIAN - Day 12
- Power Punch -Day 12

The 4 minute punches are really hard! But this program is switching a lot how I train, I feel a little bit sore the next day (maybe is because of the extra excercise but I love it!!)

facuzayas

Hi bees! How is going? HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Sorry about my lost chapter, I've been with some problems, I left my girlfriend and house, came with my sister for a while, and other things (but i'm ok!!)

In december I started again with my personal trainer to do a thing with my nephew, but it is really boring hahaha and I'll start again with darebee challenges/programs and workouts

Yesterday I put on the "moderna" vaccine for covid-19, so today I'm really exhausted, but tomorrow I'll star over again.

I'm trying to prepare another 21K or a 16K trail run for February without loosing much weight (more datails later)

see you tomorrow bees!

facuzayas

Happy New Year!

It sound that you have been through rough times :/ I hope you are ok.

As my boss say, we should all have a day off after a vaccine (the anti-tetanus hit me quite hard last year).

21k should be fun! Running is fun ^^
thanks my friend! I'm fine now so, trying to not get distracted with bad feelings or wondering. :worried:

Today my friends I did some pull dumbell excercices and tomorrow will start with hard reset strenght program (I was thinking about doing it with the cardio part, but I'm afraid of not trainning all of my mornings..)

Tomorrow I'll think about it haha...

Bye bye bees!

facuzayas

Hi bees!

my first 2 days of Hard reset strength were awesome! such an interesting program!!

Tuesday;
Warm up: 3 sets of
- 20 jumping jacks
-10 rotator cuff presses with a 5Kg dumbell

. Day 1 of Hard Reset

afterburn: 3 sets of
- 8/8 power snatch with 8Kg dumbell
- 8/8 shoulder presses with 8 Kg dumbell

Wednesday:

Warm up: 3 sets of
- 30 jumping jacks
- 20 goodmornings
-10 rotator cuff presses with a 5Kg dumbell

. Day 2 of Hard Reset

afterburn: 3 sets of
- 20 glute bridges
- 20/20 mountain cimbers

Tomorrow I'll travel to my hometown, so I'll replace the exercices with bodyweight only ones.

see ya later bees!

facuzayas

Hi bees!
here is some update of my progress:

Thursday: did not workout at all.. I've planned to go to my hometown, but 5 minutes before the plane start acelerating, they canceled my flight hahaha... IDK how this could happenned.

Friday:
- Hard Reset- Day 3
- 3 sets of 15/15 swings with 8Kg kettlebell

Saturday:
- Hard reset - Day 4
- 3 sets of 15/15 swings with 8Kg kettlebell
Sunday:
- Warm up - 3 sets of Abs, please!
- Hard Reset - Day 5 (7,5Kg dumbells)
- Glutes of steel - Day 1
- Push and Pull - Day 1

I wanted to start a challenge, but I wondered if my challenge is only upper body based, so I started two haha

Bye bye bees!

facuzayas

Hi bees! sorry for not showing theese days!

I trained but didn't post here!

I've been doing, as yo alredy know, the hard reset strength program + push pull + glutes of steel challenges, and some days some abs or a short hiit to burn fat.

Today I did:

- Hard Reset - Day 14
- Glutes of steel - Day 14
- Push and Pull - Day 14

tomorrow I'll travel to Mendoza Argentina, a province near the Andes and from our good wine grow. I'm really happy about that, but I don't think i'll train from friday to sunday.

See you on monday bees! Will bring photos for you!

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
Happy Birthday :fireworks:

facuzayas

Hi my bees! how are you? very very long time no see uh?

Sorry about that, I think that I was in "difficult but, for moments, great times", but now I'm ok again.

- I had some travels, to mendoza, Mar del plata, Misiones (my parents and childhood home), and Ushuaia (tierra del fuego)
- I started terapy because of my life (we broke with my ex girlfriend that we lived 6 years and been partners for about 8 years
- I was searching with so much effort a new apartment while I live in my sister's house (they love me, and they let me know about it, and I love that). Fortunately, I finally found it and in the middle of april i'll move to my new house (that it located at 300 meters from my sisters house!)
- I starter hard reset program and I left, but now I started it again
- I was a little sick in my stomach, but luckly I'm better

and the list goes and goes

to resume, today I worked out and feel much better:
- Hard Reset - Day 17 (with 8 kg dumbells)
- Glutes of steel - Day 17 (3 x 12 one leg glute bridge each leg)
- Push and Pull - Day 17 ( 3 x 17 -12 -12 declined push ups)

I really want to start swimming, or re-start my runner/bike like hahaha, but I'm wating for moving and recover my habits.

See you later bees! see you tomorrow!

thanks for greeting me for my birthday @mavie @Fremen @TopNotch @TheLibrarian !!

:vibes:

facuzayas

Hi bees! theese days I've been so exhausted because of a flu and till today, I've been on Misiones, my hometown and this difficult my progres on the program.

Even so, yesterday I did Hardy Workout at lvl 1 (because of the flu) and today I did 50 squats + 50 lounges

Tomorrow I'll resume my program and I hope I'll finish it!

See you tomorrow bees!

facuzayas

Hi bees! how are you?

Hard Reset - Day 22 (with 8 kg dumbells)
- Glutes of steel - Day 22 (3 x 12 one leg glute bridge each leg)
- Push and Pull - Day 22 ( 3 x 17 -12 -12 declined push ups)

Today I showed DareBee's site to one of my coworkers, and he love it!

by my bees!!

facuzayas

facuzayas

Hi bees! and thanks @Tileenah and @HellYeah for your blesses!

Today I finally can say "ok I'm fine! " hahaha... This intoxication got me in bed and out of energy this days... But tomorrow I'll re-star trainning! (you do not understad how I miss my workouts hahaha)

Because of the days I not been trainning, I decided to finish my Hard Reset program and start again later. Maybe tomorrow I'll start Bootcamp or Push-Pull-Legs but now i'm deciding.

- Scientific computing using python: 59% completed

See you later my friends! :vibes:

facuzayas

facuzayas

facuzayas

facuzayas

Hi bees!

On thursday I had to do Push-Pull-Legs - Day 10 but I'm not in my home, so I did:
- 4 x 8 pull ups
- 4 x 12 floor rows
- 4 x 20 angels

Yesterday I didn't train because of a friend of mine got sick and I had to take care of him and bring to the hospital

today I walked a bit but did not train, now because of some meetings with friends

See you tomorrow bees!