Daily workout back muscle engagement frequency?

RangerX

Boxer from Kansas
I am just wondering how often the daily workouts have things that Target the back muscle cuz I'm at a situation now where the only workout I might be able to do is the daily workout posted on the main page and I'm worried about muscular imbalances can anyone give me any information on how often they target back muscles in the daily workout?

Solution
The front page workouts do follow somewhat of a schedule so if you follow 7 days a week you'll hit everything. I did that my first month at darebee. It was a great mix. I think i took 3 or so rest days throughout the month and it was a great way to get into it. I also switched out a handful of workouts like i mentioned you might do and it was fine. You can also look into their training plans that show you how to build A program from their workouts that will hit your needs as well

bbybear712

Fae Posts: 17
The front page workouts do follow somewhat of a schedule so if you follow 7 days a week you'll hit everything. I did that my first month at darebee. It was a great mix. I think i took 3 or so rest days throughout the month and it was a great way to get into it. I also switched out a handful of workouts like i mentioned you might do and it was fine. You can also look into their training plans that show you how to build A program from their workouts that will hit your needs as well

Solution

RangerX

Boxer from Kansas
If a workout from the front page has moves you can't do you can either do the modified version, or pick another workout from the database that day that is a similar type whether is be an all over cardio or an ab workout, you'll be able to sort to find what your looking for
Thanks maybe I should have rephrased my question it's not that I can't do the moves it's that those workouts on the front page are about the only thing I have time to do consistently like I don't want to commit to a program cuz I feel bad when I have to miss a day because of life but I'm just wondering if the front page programs are hitting all the muscle groups like the back muscles

RangerX

Boxer from Kansas
Hey thank you those are really great tips and also thank you for responding I noticed a lot of questions a lot of posts in the community never get replied to at all so thank you for reaching out