Do you wanna dance! Shake it baby!

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
Yieeks... Sounds like you have a not fun medical program coming. But you're a fighter, and we'll cheer you on until you've recovered and are exercising again here. The Hive is a great support, I can testify :strong:

Ha, cats and cuddles... On their own terms, right?! Mademoiselle Luna can be a cuddlebug one day, and the next one get into oversensitivity overdrive so quickly.

Sif_Shepard

Fighter from the Normandy SR-2
Pronouns: she/her
"ad astra per aspera"
Thanks! I love it so much :ss:

Have you found anything enjoyable to do during your rest? It sucks that even reading or tv isn't comfortable for you right now like you said earlier, having a nice distraction helps a bit, like a new show or video game can fill a lot of time. I do admire your positivity, I know how difficult it can be waiting for appointments and procedures while you're in pain. I don't know what you have for pain management but I find epsom salt baths or heating pads to be very helpful in addition to the pain meds.

Froud

Warrior Monk from Brussels
Thank you @Nanna Io I promise I will be wise :D

Thank you @BetaCorvi I have been given a prescription to the kiné ;) yeah. It should be all right!

@Sif_Shepard you are most welcome! Actually, I took a warm bath while watching a series on my computer to relax but i got bored ^^ and I am not a gamer (neither board game or or video game) :) I kept myself busy with the cat and errands with my partner. I am not sure I can be described as a positive person, but I do not any other choice than to suck it up ^^

Have a nice day!

lofivelcro

Hunter from the sticks
"Tomorrow do thy worst, for I have lived today"
o_O was one of my favourites, because it conveys so much confusion :LOL:
Or ò_Ó.
Or -_- was used a lot, too.
Q('_'Q)

I fought a lot with Linux, too. The trick probably is to find the distro that works for you and then learn it, or something. I still boot up Windows 7 most of the time, though. Just feels comfy.

Froud

Haha, great minds alike! @lofivelcro and @OJJJEM ^0^

I got fed up with Windows 10 eating up half of the space on the disk so I rage-installed Linux Mint. I have a limited usage of a home computer (email, watching a movie, pictures...;) But installing the little softewer that allow the computer to read or electronic ID was quite fun. But now I noticed that the physical reader is not recognised. More fun on the way.

Froud

How about this one :°) or :0)
I really enjoyed the ಠ_ಠ

I got bored so I resume the training this morning.

Ornament: 100 push-ups for a Mango. 200 to go.

I also pedalled my way to the office, a bit chilly, but I put long underpants :D

Have a nice day,

Last edited:

Froud

What's that one? Never saw it before
It is the look of disapproval: https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/ಠ_ಠ-look-of-disapproval there are a lot of those .
The bunny is lovely!

@lofivelcro Me neither, I do not know the alt shortcuts :)

Au menu aujourd'hui:

Ornament: 200 push-ups for a Mango. 100 to go.

Streak 1670921370908.png

Even colder today, but damn that good.
I am hunting the Christmas gifts on my bicycle, I need to attach the trailer for tomorrow.

Cheers!

Last edited:

Froud

Hello sunshines!
Happy wednesday :)

Today:
Streak: 56153-animal-number-three-clipart-649675417.png

Ornament: 300 push-ups for a Mango. Mango ensues! .

I forgot my laptop and badge this morning, and I noticed it after a 1km on the bicycle... I won a free ride.
A lot of stress for my colleagues as huge meetings, hence a lot of pressure on my shoulders. I cope well with it fortunately.

Have a good one!

Froud

Thank you @JCU @Anek @Louve Rose @lofivelcro
@PetiteSheWolf it always take an admin office to maneuver the raft through the high wave of bureaucratic folly.

I thought we were already on friday this morning, I was devastated when I saw the calendar.
Streak:
iu

There is a flu, bronchitis, and so on... epidemic around me. I am holding down the fort.

Have a nice one, you lovely people.

Froud