Exercising towards a better tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Thanks! @NancyTree @GentleOx

Missed yesterday, I was just so tired (If I hadn't had to go somewhere I probably wouldn't have gotten out of bed :zzz:).
Today I'm just my normal amount of tired:-

Universal Warmup done,
40 Squats (EotD) done (In one go),
Inside And Outside (WotD) done (3 sets, with Inclined Tricep Dips and Crunches),
Day 7 of Power HIIT done (3 sets, had to fudge these a bit due to lack of space),
Day 13 of The Guardian done (These are starting to get a little boring, but I'm going to stick with it. No Goblins),
Stretched Done.

Long day of walking ahead, but I get pizza at the end of it, see y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Was sick during the night for some reason, still feeling a little queasy this morning, but not enough to stop me exercising:-

Universal Warmup done,
30 Seconds High Knees (EotD) done (In one go),
Counter (WotD) done (3 sets),
Day 8 of Power HIIT done (3 sets),
Day 14 of The Guardian done (50 Goblins punched),
Stretched done.

The secondhand book shop got me yesterday, 7 new books, gotta read faster, see y'all tomorrow!

TopNotch

Ranger from Australia
"Motivation is temporary. Discipline is forever."
Cat Read GIF

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Thanks! @Lady Celerity @Mamatigerj @JCU - It cleared up as the day went on, I think I had too much cheese the day before.

@Maegaranthelas - I only read for an hour or so last thing at night, so it takes me forever to get through those chunky fantasy books I like!

Struggled a bit today, the WotD wiped out my legs with just one set:-

Universal Warmup done,
40 Calf Raises (EotD) done (In one go),
Lower Abs (WotD) attempted (Just about managed 1 set with lots of breaks!),
Day 9 of Power HIIT done (3 sets),
Day 15 of The Guardian attempted (2 sets, legs were getting really sore at that point, no Goblins).

Finished 2 little Doctor Who books, so it's time to read something more substantial, started The Secret Of Crickly Hall (I'm only 80 pages in and I think I know what the secret is already though).
If my legs are up to it, got a Farmer's Market to go to today, see y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Got the week off to a good start:-

Universal Warmup done,
60 Seconds Tree Pose Hold (EotD) attempted (Just had no balance today),
The Roaster (WotD) done (3 sets. Tried following the video for the first set, but the video lady can get up and down off the floor a lot faster than I can),
Day 10 of Power HIIT done (3 sets),
Day 16 of The Guardian done (Punched 100 Goblins),
Morning Mobility done.

For once I'm happy it's raining, was supposed to mow the lawn today, and if it keeps up it could be days before the grass is dry enough again! :plot:
See y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Struggled a bit today, it was a leg day and mine are still sore from that Lower Abs workout on Sunday :sadness: :-

Universal Warmup done,
40 Side-To-Side Jumps (EotD) done (In one go),
I Am Vengeance (WotD) attempted (2 sets, just too many Squats!),
Day 11 of Power HIIT done (3 sets, probably done too slowly),
Day 17 of The Guardian attempted (2 sets, I got bored! Did punch 200 Goblins though).

Yesterday's rain came at a price, gotta take the Housemate for an extra long walk today to make up for it.
Plus, Cottage Pie for dinner (Still doing well at eating better), see y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Better day today, helped that it was a fairly light workout!

Universal Warmup done,
60 Back Leg Raises (EotD) done (In one go),
Dexterity (WotD) done (3 sets),
Day 12 of Power HIIT done (3 sets),
Day 18 of The Guardian done (No Goblins),
Morning Mobility done.

Having another go at making Cottage Pie today (Housemate had the fidgets so I never got around to making it yesterday, I was good though and heated up a can of soup instead of just eating whatever snack stuff was at hand), see y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
@GentleOx - It turned out really good! Ran into a bit of an issue when I realised I don't have a potato masher anymore, but I got there in the end.
@TopNotch - Never tried mash with cream. With this pie, I made half regular/half sweet potato with blue cheese mash.

Missed yesterday, just got up a bit too late, but I'm back at it today:-

Universal Warmup done,
40 High Crunches (EotD) done (In 2 sets of 20),
Phoenix Rising (WotD) done (3 sets),
Day 13 of Power HIIT done (3 sets),
Day 19 of The Guardian attempted (2 sets, and I thought 3 minutes of March Steps was boring! Not looking forward to those 5 minute days. No Goblins),
Morning Mobility done.

Finally managed to take a decent-ish picture of the baby Moorhens in the park (I've been trying for the last couple of weeks):-

GEDC5892 (1).JPG

With added photo-bombing Goose!

Continuing with the home cooking, it's Tom Kha Soup tonight, see y'all tomorrow!