Exercising towards a better tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Thanks! @JCU
@Nanna Io - Yep, run into that one too in the past. It's almost like they don't want to talk to their customers!

Fortunately my anxiety is back to normal (For me) even after I had "Fun" buying a mobile phone:-
Me:- "I'd like a phone, the cheapest you have."
Salesperson:- "Certainly." *Begins trying to sell me a fancy (And probably expensive) looking Smartphone*
Me:- "Sorry, I just want a really basic phone, for emergencies."
Salesperson:- "Certainly." *Begins trying to sell me an almost identical Smartphone*
Me:- "Umm... I think I'll look somewhere else."

Ended up ordering a nice one over the Internet, it still has buttons!

Anyways, back to exercising:-

40 Raised Leg Circles (EotD) done (Over 3 sets),
Power 20 done (3 sets with Housemate),
Day 12 of Power Punch done (With Housemate),
Day 5 of Age of Pandora done (3 sets with 10 Inclined Push-ups. I've reached the point where I have a World Map to pootle about on, I'm just going to assume my daily walks cover any distance I have to travel).

And that's it for today, gotta wait in for the new phone to be delivered then I can finally get everything sorted. Having a Festive Pie I brought for dinner, it's a whole Christmas dinner wrapped in pastry. :cantwait:
See y'all Sunday!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Thanks! @NancyTree - It's mostly sorted now. Never realised using a mobile phone was so complicated though, people make it look so easy.

Another week of exercise done! I bit off more than I could chew trying to do all the Pandora side quests, my arms got too noodlely to do more than 2 sets, so I'll be finishing everything off tomorrow:-

Tempered Steel done (3 sets with Housemate),
40 Tricep Dips (EotD) attempted (Using a chair I managed 20, I'll do the other 20 tomorrow),
Day 13 of Power Punch attempted (2 sets with Housemate, doing the final set tomorrow),
Day 6 of Age of Pandora attempted (Put together a routine to try and get all the side quests done:- 50 March Steps > 50 Step Jacks > 50 March Steps > 20 Inclined Push-ups > 50 March Steps > 100 Backfists > 50 March Steps. Just too much for my arms on top of everything else though and I managed 2 sets of the 4 I wanted to do, I'll do the rest tomorrow).

And that's it for today, going to go rest my wriggily arms :ragdoll:, see y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
First day of the week done :yas:

Got all my unfinished stuff from yesterday wrapped up, plus a bit extra:-

20 Tricep Dips from yesterday done (In 2 sets with a chair),
60 Seconds Balance Hold (EotD) done (In one go, 30 seconds a leg),
Day 6 of Age of Pandora done (3 Side Quests turned in, 380 Scraps earnt),
Days 13 and 14 of Power Punch done (With Housemate),
Work of Art done (3 sets with Housemate).

See y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
@TopNotch - Yep, it's not like you can do anything while you wait either, because you just know they'll turn up when you're busy :mad:
To his credit, the guy did phone up and let me know I'd been bumped by an emergency, but he didn't know how long it would take.

Didn't want to exercise today, too cold! But I persevered:-

100 Side Shoulder Taps (EotD) done (Over 3 sets with Housemate),
Monkey King done (3 sets with Housemate),
Day 15 of Power Punch done (With Housemate),
Day 7 of Age of Pandora done (3 sets, ankle can manage High Knees and Jumps now, if I'm careful!).

And that's it for today, see y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
So tired at the moment :exhausted:, managed to sleep through my alarm on Friday (So no exercising) and almost managed to do it again yesterday and today, dragged myself through today's workouts though:-

40 Split Lunges (EotD) done (Over 2 sets),
Day 16 of Power Punch done (With Housemate),
Day 8 of Age of Pandora done (Did Part 1 at level 1 okay, if a little wobbly, but couldn't manage 5 solid minutes of Arm Hold or Speed Punching, had to rest quite a few times I definitely lost that guy's fish),
Courage to Change done (3 sets with Housemate).

Supposed to go to Christmas market today, but it's another rainy Sunday so I may have a nap instead :night:
See y'all tomorrow!