Exercising towards a better tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Tired and achey today, had to walk back into town yesterday to get a refund on a top that was too small (Fortunately, it was very obviously mislabelled so my self esteem didn't take too much of a knock).
On the plus side I did make some very tasty Blueberry Muffins!

Could only manage a very light workout today (Had to skip the Exercise of the Day, can't get down on the floor at the moment):-
Day 18 of Daily Kicks done,
Day 23 of Square One done (3 sets with Housemate).

Hopefully I can move a bit better tomorrow, see y'all then!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Thanks! @JCU @Tileenah

Still got achey hip muscles but not as bad as yesterday, but I forgot I had workmen arriving this morning, so I still couldn't do more than a light workout:-

30 High Crunches (EotD) done (Over 3 sets, at least I can get down on the floor today!),
Day 19 of Daily Kicks done,
Day 24 of Square One done (3 sets with Housemate).

Hopefully nothing gets in the way tomorrow :strong:
See y'all then!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Did better today:-

50 Plank Rotations (EotD) done (Over 3 sets),
Day 20 of Daily Kicks done,
Day 7 of Bootcamp done (Only managed 2 sets, couldn't maintain a Plank after that),
Day 25 of Square One done (3 sets with Housemate).

Might have bitten off more than I can chew with the Bootcamp program, I'll see how I do over the next few days.
See y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Another week completed:-

2 Minutes Tree Pose Hold (EotD) done (A minute a leg, couldn't completely maintain my balance, but I didn't do too bad),
Day 22 of Daily Kicks done,
Day 8 of Bootcamp done (Only 2 sets, such a boring workout! Couldn't manage a third set),
Day 27 of Square One done (3 sets with Housemate).

Finally got the lawns mowed! :yas:
Weirdly enough, it was a real mood booster, I've been feeling pretty low this week but getting this done perked me right up!
Got a May Day fair to go today, hopefully it's better than last Sunday's Farmers Market, see y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Thanks! @Tileenah

A new week started:-

40 Climber Taps (EotD) done (2 sets of 20),
Day 1 of Lower Abs done,
Day 23 of Daily Kicks done,
Day 9 of Bootcamp attempted (Got really dizzy partway through set 2 and didn't think it was a good idea to do anymore),
Day 28 of Square One done (3 sets with Housemate).

Think I need work on my cardio (And abs!) before I get any further with Bootcamp, so I'm going to replace it with Hard Reset Cardio tomorrow.
Yesterdays May Day Fair turned out to be pretty good. Wasn't much there for me and the Housemate (There was a funfair for the kiddies and getting sloshed listening to live music for everyone else), but it was a nice day for a long walk and I ate a really good Pulled Pork Burrito.
See y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Urgh... My cardio needs even more work than I thought!

30 Hop Heel Clicks (EotD) done (Over 3 sets),
Day 2 of Lower Abs done,
Day 24 of Daily Kicks done,
Day 29 of Square One done (3 sets with Housemate),
Day 1 of Hard Reset Cardio attempted (My calves had had enough after 2 sets!).

Not sure why, but I'm really struggling with the cardio stuff, maybe I've been taking too many days off lately? Any hows dropping down another level and I'm going to start 60 Days of Cardio tomorrow.
See y'all then!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Another day done! :phew:

2 Minutes Arm Scissors (EotD) done (In one go with Housemate),
Day 25 of Daily Kicks done,
Day 30 of Square One done (3 sets with Housemate, all complete! :yas:),
Day 1 of 60 Days of Cardio done (3 sets done, this was more my speed, I'm tired but I'm not dead!),
Day 3 of Lower Abs done.

Gotta pick out a new program for the Housemate now, I'm thinking Arms of Steel (Chair Version), see y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Thanks! @Fremen @Tileenah @Matan @PetiteSheWolf @Mianevem @JCU @TheLibrarian @Julian4077 @TopNotch

Yep, it's my birthday! :move:
Still doing exercises though:-

60 Seconds Elbow Plank Hold (EotD) done (Almost did the whole minute in one go! :applause:)
Day 26 of Daily Kicks done,
Day 4 of Lower Abs done,
Day 2 of 60 Days of Cardio done (3 sets),
Day 1 of Arms of Steel done (3 sets with Housemate).

Not doing much for my birthday (Haven't really celebrated it since I was a kiddie), but the Housemate got me a nice big model to put together and we'll have something nice to eat later.
See y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Thanks! @Nightg0ddess @Montserrat @Laura Rainbow Dragon @TopNotch @HellYeah

Today was a hard day, I'm all noodlely! :ragdoll:

50 Side Kicks (EotD) done (In one go),
Day 27 of Daily Kicks done,
Day 5 of Lower Abs done,
Day 3 of 60 Days of Cardio done (3 sets, I hate this workouts where you have to keep popping up and down :sadness:),
Day 2 of Arms of Steel done (3 sets with Housemate).

Going to work on my model a bit more today, see y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Thanks! @CODawn @NancyTree @roman

Missed yesterday, had to get up real early to look after the Housemate, and my hips/thighs couldn't make it set 2 today :surrender:

2 Minutes Side Leg Swings (EotD) done (In one go, a minute a leg),
Day 28 of Daily Kicks done (2 sets),
Days 6 and 7 of Lower Abs done (2 sets),
Day 4 of 60 Days of Cardio done (2 sets),
Day 3 of Arms of Steel done (2 sets with Housemate).

Hopefully my legs are up to going for a walk later, gotta buy some stuff for dinner (We're having Prawn Risotto), see y'all tomorrow!

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Got (Almost) everything done today!

40 Side Bends (EotD) done (In one go with Housemate),
Day 29 of Daily Kicks done (Knee started hurting, so I missed the last 5 Turning Kicks),
Day 8 of Lower Abs done,
Day 5 of 60 Days of Cardio done (3 sets),
Day 4 of Arms of Steel done (3 sets with Housemate).

Gonna rest my knee for a bit, hopefully this doesn't become a regular thing, I have enough achey joints as it is, getting older is no fun :vsad:
See y'all tomorrow!

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Pronouns: You there
"Every world spins in pain. If there is any kind of supreme being... it is up to all of us to become his moral superior. Vetinari/Pratchett"
Belated :birthday:

Rest that knee but maybe try to do some easy mobility exercises. Without standing, sit and keep your leg in the air.

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Thanks! @Froud @NancyTree @JCU @Tileenah @Gandhalfit - Knee is a bit creaky but it didn't hurt for long.

A full workout done! :jacks:
50 Side Leg Extensions (EotD) done (In one go, 25 a leg),
Day 30 of Daily Kicks done (All complete!),
Day 9 of Lower Abs done,
Day 6 of 60 Days of Cardio done (3 sets),
Day 5 of Arms of Steel done (3 sets with Housemate).

It's raining again, so the bit of gardening I started yesterday will have to wait for another day...
See y'all tomorrow!

BlackButler

Witcher from Kent
"True Failure is Never Attempting"
Very Belated

Happy Birthday GIF

aku-chan

Mage from United Kingdom
Thanks! @Tileenah @CODawn @JCU @BlackButler

Another day done :yas:
30 Side-to-side Lunges (EotD) done (In one go),
Day 10 of Lower Abs done,
Day 7 of 60 Days of Cardio done,
Day 6 of Arms of Steel done (Neither the Housemate or I could manage all that Clenching, but we did quite a lot).

Sometimes I hate how technological the world is these days. The model I got for my birthday came with a little anthology of short stories (To promote their book range), read them yesterday and they weren't too bad, so I had a look at the follow up stories it recommended and they're all ebooks. :sad:
Oh well, it's not like I don't already have enough books to read anyways, see y'all tomorrow!