Feeling Light Headed

D_Umit

Knight from Turkey, Istanbul
Hi everyone,
I usually workout in the morning before breakfast. Sometimes, after the first set I feel like I am about to fade, I break up a little but I complete my 3 sets after that. What I should I do? Maybe couple of fruits before the warm-up? (I was working out with Cardio Trim)

Solution
Cardio Trim is a challenging program to do on an empty stomach, maybe try like you said to eat something light before the workout and then finish the rest of the breakfast after the workout :)
In these things you have to do some experimentation to see what works best.
For example I do a very light stretch workout before breakfast and the main workout later after breakfast.

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
Cardio Trim is a challenging program to do on an empty stomach, maybe try like you said to eat something light before the workout and then finish the rest of the breakfast after the workout :)
In these things you have to do some experimentation to see what works best.
For example I do a very light stretch workout before breakfast and the main workout later after breakfast.

Solution

lofivelcro

Hunter from the sticks
"Tomorrow do thy worst, for I have lived today"
You could also try the classic juice breakfast before the actual breakfast. Orange juice, grape juice, something like that. Sometimes simple actions can have the desired effect.
Or it could be a breathing issue. Try paying attention to how you breathe during your workout and see if there's some room for improvement.