Fighting now for a better tomorrow

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Pronouns: You there
"Every world spins in pain. If there is any kind of supreme being... it is up to all of us to become his moral superior. Vetinari/Pratchett"
I guess I could have picked a worse day to forget my headphones at home... but the quality of vile speech today is too high.

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
"Every world spins in pain. If there is any kind of supreme being... it is up to all of us to become his moral superior. Vetinari/Pratchett"
Thanks again everyone. Considering my own, specific situation, compared with other parts of this country and people in worse situations I'm doing okay. I didn't have to leave my home because it was ruined or too close to battle zones, I still have a job and a family and so far no one I know personally got killed. With that in mind I'm doing great. If there's anything any of you can do to lower hate levels where you live, in any aspect of life, it would be helpful. Whatever you're thinking about this war, other wars, religion, politics...

After I fell asleep too early last night there was another rocket barrage so I wasn't able to sleep again until about midnight. That means that at least I slept enough and woke up early enough today to do day 3 of recovery 😉

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Trying to avoid the news and talking about the news... It's getting harder at work now that most people have accepted what happened on October 7th and devolving back to their political BS.

Workouts:
I forgot to mention Recovery so I just want to update I did all days up to day 9 tonight, as cool down but I started with Mission possible for warming up - that took longer than I realized at first.
Day 2 of power up which was a good warm up for Bootcamp day 2
Still here still kicking L1

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
Hugs, if they are overschedling you in the office, hope you can find someone to hear you and lessen the workload ; if the problem is more time management, hoping you can step back enough to see why (materially and or mentally) and find ways out. You can. You're a bee, remember ;) Mademoiselle Luna sends purrs.

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
So, new log.
I hope I can keep myself going this time: