Fighting now for a better tomorrow

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Pronouns: You there
"Every world spins in pain. If there is any kind of supreme being... it is up to all of us to become his moral superior. Vetinari/Pratchett"
Hello bees 🐝

The hike I went on last week really helped me get my schedule and motivation in better order. I go to sleep usually before 11pm and wake up mostly before 6am. I'm doing Shadebound and Unbound but I don't really have time to write every night.

Read you later :hi:

Last edited:

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
"Every world spins in pain. If there is any kind of supreme being... it is up to all of us to become his moral superior. Vetinari/Pratchett"
So tired but on holiday for another week. Passover Makeover begins... if there won't be a war or something...

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Chances of war are rising. Good thing I'm on holiday so I can stay with Chelsea at home and get her and myself to the staircase if necessary. If was at work I would have had to get to my parents who have a safe room otherwise I would be worried sick about Chelsea.

Last edited:

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Thanks everyone. The situation is still very volatile but nothing new.
Managed to finish Shadebound and Unbound.
Chelsea is acting weird. She either has fur balls in her system again or she got hurt while jumping. She won't let me touch her at all..

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
Grats for shade - and un-bound! And Mademoiselle Luna sends purrs to Chelsea, hoping it is just furballs that will come out easily. Luna just loves malted paste and I give her a little bit every other day, to help prevent furballs, seems to help (even if it doesn't solve completely the issue).

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Grats for shade - and un-bound! And Mademoiselle Luna sends purrs to Chelsea, hoping it is just furballs that will come out easily. Luna just loves malted paste and I give her a little bit every other day, to help prevent furballs, seems to help (even if it doesn't solve completely the issue).
Yeah I need to get that paste. Thanks for the suggestion.
From how she's behaving she either has a really bad stomach ache or she got physically hurt. If it won't go away by tomorrow morning it's back to the vet but right now I'm hoping that letting her rest will fix it.

Last edited:

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Chelsea agreed to eat mashed tuna with a bit of mashed peas and carrots and so far hasn't thrown up... she hadn't been to her box either though... I took advantage of her not wanting to play (😿)and did some house work. I'm still not tired.
I rested today because of Chelsea and doms. Sore muscles I can handle but combine that with a sick cat, I couldn't get myself to exercise.

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
:hug:
It's been some time since I last had a pet, but I sure remember how hard it was to have a sick one that can't tell you how it feels and what's wrong with it.
Thanks.
She now insists on using my left leg as a bed which means she's probably feeling a bit better and doesn't have to keep turning over to find a comfortable position but I'm afraid to move now

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
My favorite comic artist once said he'd feel a lot better if all the war generals in the world had a cat on their laps... 😉
Haha I think we should extend that to lower ranks too, especially wannabe generals.

She seems better now, not in pain anymore and she ate a bit more and tried to kill a little moth but still no number 2's in the box. I'll have to wait and see and I'm putting off the vet visit for now.

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Chelsea update: we just got back from the vet and apparently it's constipation but they did a full check up just in case and gave her special food. If it won't get better in two days we'll need to go back. At least she's eating the food they gave her, she was so hungry and emptied an entire bowl of it.

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Chelsea seems to be on the mend but I'll know better tomorrow.
It's raining :pose:but so hot :(
It's supposed to get cold and rainy in a few hours but it's the end of winter anyway :sad: not that there was much of it.

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Thanks for the healing vibes everyone. Chelsea is a lot better though still a bit low on energy. Today she only wanted to play once :)

Today's workout:
Warm Up
Push up ladder challenge day 3 that was tough but probably because I'm doing combat hiit which also has push ups.
Kick master challenge day 3
Combat HIIT day 3 L1, 5 sets - it was really easy compared with yesterday but also very repetitive.
Back and core day 3 which was also perfect for stretching.