For Apple Watch users: Which mode do you use to track your workouts?

LionAlpha

Guardian from Kavala, Greece
Pronouns: He/Him
Hey everyone,

As mentioned in the title of the thread. Which mode do you use? I have tried to track it through Functional Strength Training, but not sure if it's the correct one. I also saw that HIIT and Cross Training are available. So yeah, I'd really like some guidance.

Thank you!

PETERMORRIS966

Scout from Alberta Canada
I use the “HIIT” of any of the bodyweight workouts, “Flexibility” for stretching, “Mind & Body” for meditation, “Yoga” for yoga, the “walk” & “outdoor run,” for walks & runs, “Marital Arts” for the combat workouts, “Traditional Strength Training” for dumbbell & kettlebell workouts & “Core Training” for ab or core workouts. This is how I track the workouts on my apple watch. i hope this helps.

LionAlpha

Guardian from Kavala, Greece
Pronouns: He/Him
I use the “HIIT” of any of the bodyweight workouts, “Flexibility” for stretching, “Mind & Body” for meditation, “Yoga” for yoga, the “walk” & “outdoor run,” for walks & runs, “Marital Arts” for the combat workouts, “Traditional Strength Training” for dumbbell & kettlebell workouts & “Core Training” for ab or core workouts. This is how I track the workouts on my apple watch. i hope this helps.
It really does. I already tried the Cross Training section. I'll try HIIT today. Thank you!!