For

Solution
Welcome to the Hive @shantipriya
A good place to start, for men and women alike, is the 'How to pick a program' page
Take a look at the workout manual and the fitness test as well.
While some avatars in the workouts are male and other female, that does not mean that these workouts are specific to one sex. I am doing the workouts with my wife and the only difference is that I sometimes add wrist and ankle-weights and she does knee-push ups instead of normal ones. That brings me to another important page:
If an exercise is to hard, go for an easier version. Here is a helpful muscle map with various exercises.
All the best.

Andi64

from Margareten
Welcome to the Hive @shantipriya
A good place to start, for men and women alike, is the 'How to pick a program' page
Take a look at the workout manual and the fitness test as well.
While some avatars in the workouts are male and other female, that does not mean that these workouts are specific to one sex. I am doing the workouts with my wife and the only difference is that I sometimes add wrist and ankle-weights and she does knee-push ups instead of normal ones. That brings me to another important page:
If an exercise is to hard, go for an easier version. Here is a helpful muscle map with various exercises.
All the best.

Solution