Forearm fatigue

Kiceres

Rogue Posts: 12
So, I tried the Cannonball workout and I felt an extreme fatigue in my forearms from set 2 and had to take long breaks after set 3.

I feared I might drop the kettlebell (and I did it at home, so it felt extra dangerous).

Has anyone had same issue?

Thing is, I don't feel this fatigue even with pull-ups.

Should I let KB down bwtween intervals or take 10'' rest?

How can I strengthen forearms in general?

TIA

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
If you never put the kettlebell down from start to finish it's completely normal for your forearms to burn :)
I usually put the kettlebell on the ground and then pick it up but since this workout is a HIIT maybe you can try using a lighter kettlebell and not the one you usually use for strength exercises.
As for forearms training I would say that you have already found a great way to train them, you just have to dose the effort ;)

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
I use a 15kg barbell plate, which has handles to pick it up, but I suppose it's not the most convenient for that kind of intensity..!
If you pay attention to the HIIT kettlebell workout videos on youtube, the weights are very low ;)