1. Jessica Valant Pilates: 5 Minute Pilates Abs Workout
2. YWB: Gentle Yoga in Bed! | 30 Day Yoga Challenge | Day 24
3. 50 Push-ups In One Go Challenge Day 6. 10/10, 6/6, 4/4 Total = 20/20
4. Foundation Light Day 1: Level 3, no rest.
5. Foundation Light Day 2: Level 3, no rest.
6. 3 mile walk outside. 35 minutes.
7. TV Workout. 1 set.
8. March step variations: 5 min (2 times throughout the day during football).
❤️JVP: Quick but I could feel it.
❤️50PUIOG: I struggled with the second and third sets. Especially the second set.
❤️FL D1: I could feel the leg raises because of Pilates yesterday.
❤️FL D2: I did regular squats and squat hold. I kept my feet moving during the upper body exercises (except the hold). My shoulders were on fire. I was surprised and humbled by this.
❤️TW: I only did 1 set because the loveseat was uncomfortable.
Notes: Today was an only ok Thanksgiving. Scott was not feeling good but at least he seemed to be feeling better after the 2 mile walk in between games. I basically watched football and worked on the Journal Project all day and evening. In IL, my parents went to my aunt and uncle’s house. The food was good (my mom brought stuff too) but my poor aunt had a migraine. 😿 My other aunt was incredibly rude, showing up late not hungry because she already had dinner somewhere else.
So, Foundation Light. I have completed all the Level 1 and 2 programs (and a few Level 3). I decided to do all of the programs, even if I have the badges already. In True Dawn Fashion, I will do it in my own wacky order. Starting with Level 1, oldest, then newest, then second oldest, then second newest. And so on. And so forth.