696 Days

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
"Theres no easy way out. Theres no shortcut home"
Wednesday 11.30.2022
1. 50 Push-ups In One Go Challenge Day 9 (Third attempt): 12/14, 5/6, 3/4 Total = 20/24.
2. Foundation Light Day 9 | Fast Pace Cardio: Level 3, no rest.
3. YWK: 20 min Bedtime Yoga For Beginners

❤️50PUIOG: Failure. I am done with this shit. I am just too weak.
❤️YWK: This definitely should be done at bedtime.

Notes: Too cold to walk and I didn’t feel like doing much else. Scott didn’t even attempt working in the office today. And speaking of work, my stupid laptop crashed during a meeting today. By the time I got back in, I had no idea what the hell they were talking about!

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Thursday 12.01.2022
1. Push-ups: 1 set of 10.
2. Foundation Light Day 10 | Strength: Level 3, no rest. Regular squats/squat holds.
3. Fit December Day 1: No rest.

Notes: It was warm enough to walk but we couldn’t because Scott had colonoscopy prep. I had a huge headache all day. Scott had a rough time with prep and felt very sick.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Friday 12.02.2022
YWB: 15 Minute Full Body Stretch: This was ok. I wasn’t expecting downward dog.

Notes: Scott stayed on the couch all night because he felt so sick. I went to bed but didn’t get much sleep either. The test itself went fine. Doc only found one small thing that seems normal. Everything goes to pathology. We hope to get confirmation soon. When he woke up from the test, he felt better. We were home by noon. We ate lunch. Scott took a 2 hour nap and I worked on the Journal Project.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Saturday 12.03.2022
1. Boxing: 20 minutes of speedbag/heavy bag (punching, kicking, strikes (knee, elbow, palm), back fist combos.
2. YWB: Gentle Yoga in Bed! | 30 Day Yoga Challenge | Day 24
3. 6 mile walk outside. 1 hour and 48 minutes.

❤️Boxing: This was just ok. I only did speedbag once since it wasn't inflated enough. I also had a headache.

Notes: Scott had a rough day (but better than the last 2) and had a headache. But we finally got a walk in and I toughed out my boxing.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Sunday 12.04.2022
1. Boxing: 20 minutes of speedbag/heavy bag (punching, kicking, strikes (knee, elbow, palm), back fist combos.
2. YWB: Gentle Yoga in Bed! | 30 Day Yoga Challenge | Day 24
3. Fit December Day 2: No rest.
4. Fit December Day 3: No rest.
5. Fit December Day 4: No rest.
6. 2 mile walk outside. 35 minutes.

❤️Boxing: Rating = 6. My head didn't hurt like yesterday but I felt like the headache was trying to break through. Speedbag was pumped up so that was better today. I felt like my kicks were a little off today.
❤️YWB: Rating = 6. My head hurt a little and my mind was elsewhere.
❤️FD Day2: Rating = 7.5. No problems with the push-ups but I had problems keeping my balance on the calf raise holds.
❤️FD Day3: Rating = 5.0. This was harder than it looked and my back made all kinds of noises.
❤️FD Day4: Rating = 7.0. Not my favorite but better than Day 3 (the abs).

Notes: Football Sunday and the Broncos lost in the last 30 seconds of the game. We both felt blah today. I had another headache. We did feel better after the walk and I got caught up on December Fit.

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Monday 12.05.2022
1. 1 set of 10 push-ups
2. Foundation Light Day 11 | Fast Pace Cardio: Level 3, no rest.
3. Fit December Day 5: No rest
4. YWB: Gentle Yoga in Bed! | 30 Day Yoga Challenge | Day 24
6. 6 mile walk outside. 1 hour and 45 minutes.

❤️PU: Rating = 8. The last 2 were hard.
❤️FL: Level 3, no rest. Regular slow climbers and plank leg raises. Rating = 8. Good except for the creepy cracking noises my back makes during plank leg raises.
❤️FD: Rating = 8. This went better than I thought considering there were plank rotations.😺
❤️YWB: Rating = 7.5. No headache but my mind was elsewhere again.

Notes: The good news is that Scott’s pathology results came in on the portal and they were fine. Yay! The bad (a much less important)news is that think my new work laptop is jacked up. It says plugged in but it’s not charging and the charge is slowly decreasing. Ugh.

Last edited:

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Tuesday 12.06.2022
1. Foundation Light Day 12 | Tendon Strength: Level 3, no rest.
2. Fit December Day 6: No rest
3. 6 mile walk outside. 1 hour and 45 minutes.

❤️FL: Level 3, no rest. Rating = 8.5. Not my favorite but quick and easy.
❤️FD: Rating = 6.5. I don’t mind goblet squats. Goblet squat hold calf raises are ok. I hate goblet squat hold side bends. I don’t bend very far.

Notes: I didn’t sleep well because I pissed about my computer. And today’s tech fun was my phone. I plugged it in and it discharged instead of charged. At least I got it to charge up.

Last edited:

CODawn

Huntress from Colorado
Wednesday 12.07.2022
1. Foundation Light Day 13 | Abs & Core: Level 3, no rest.
2. Fit December Day 7: No rest
3. 6 mile walk outside. 1 hour and 46 minutes.

❤️FL: Rating = 9.5. Easy but my back was making creepy noises.
❤️FD: Rating = 8.5. I was able to do the sitting twists without putting my feet down.

Notes: 30 years ago on this date Scott and I eloped. Happy anniversary to us.

Last edited: