Healthy alchemist after all those years?

huma

Alchemist from Israel
Here we go again! I was wondering if I should open a new thread for a fresh beginning, and life gave us all lemons :)

Lately I haven't been myself in regards to exercise (was totally fine in other regards) so trying to pick this up in the last days again.

Saturday:
  • Hard Reset Cardio: day 1
  • No food deliveries: day 19
  • No desserts (once a week): day 19
Sunday:
  • Hard Reset Cardio: day 2
  • No food deliveries: day 20
  • No desserts (once a week): day 20

huma

Alchemist from Israel
Happy Sunday bees and happy Jewish new year for the ones celebrating. Celebration is mostly about food, lots of it.. really tons.. let's see how we handle it :watermelon:

Saturday
  • Hard Reset Cardio: day 5
  • No food deliveries: day 26
  • No desserts (once a week): day 26

huma

Alchemist from Israel
Somehow Tuesday slipped by and I didn't get to exercise, oh well... Recently my days are full of chores and discussions since we are expecting twins in December :kittens:

It's very exciting and very scary at the same time...

Wednesday
  • Exercise streak: 1
  • Hard Reset Cardio: day 8
  • No food deliveries: day 30 :completed:
  • No desserts (once a week): day 30

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Pronouns: You there
"Every world spins in pain. If there is any kind of supreme being... it is up to all of us to become his moral superior. Vetinari/Pratchett"
No food deliveries - what a great idea. For me, the combination of bad knees, no elevator for the 4th floor and wolt, have made it easier for me to get out of shape... I'm joining the challenge :accepted:
Of course, for the next two days I won't have a problem at all, it wouldn't be up to me.

huma

Alchemist from Israel
@Gandhalfit the challenge starts now! I found I'm just eating way better without it, and the friction of going outside to get food is too high unless friends are involved, which is great.

Unfortunately I broke my exercise streak yesterday, but the previous two days I was exercising which is great.

Monday
  • Exercise streak: 6
  • Hard Reset Cardio: day 12
  • No food deliveries: day 35
  • No desserts (once a week): day 35

Tuesday
  • Exercise streak: 7
  • WotD: Watch Me
  • No food deliveries: day 36
  • No desserts (once a week): day 36

Wednesday
  • Exercise streak: 0
  • No food deliveries: day 37
  • No desserts (once a week): day 37

huma

Alchemist from Israel
Hi everyone :hi:

I had a small break in the middle, no exercising, too much food... the frequent holidays kind of threw me off balance in terms of sticking with my plans.
I feel it's good I'm not bitter about it, and willing to get back on the horse again. So here we are again, on the horse, until further notice :)
Let's stick to challenges right now, it's easier to get done and good to re-build the habit

Tuesday
  • Exercise streak: 1
  • Basketball
Wednesday
  • Exercise streak: 2
  • EotD 2 minutes balance hold
  • WotD One angry bird 5 sets w/o rest
Thursday
  • Exercise streak: 3
  • Stamina upgrade challenge: day 1
  • Arms & Abs challenge: day 1
  • Ankle physio (balance hold on a pillow, 20x3 single-leg squats, 20x3 single leg calf raises)

huma

Alchemist from Israel
@Fremen @mavie @lofivelcro @NancyTree Thank you :heart:

I see my horse metaphor got a lot of attention 🙃 It was very enjoyable to have some holiday time with my partner and friends (even family was ok!)
And the cheerleader looks like the red sheet for bulls - my horse gonna run right into it!

Friday
  • Exercise streak: 4
  • Stamina upgrade challenge: day 4
  • Arms & Abs challenge: day 5
  • EotD 20 scapula shrugs (who knew this thing moves so much!?)