Help me pick a suitable program

TopNotch

Ranger from Australia
"Motivation is temporary. Discipline is forever."
Question: do you currently run? If not, then 8 Weeks is your best bet. The others all presuppose that you can run for 30 minutes already. If, on the other hand, you can run for 30 minutes, then 8 weeks is probably not for you.
None of those programmes includes running every day. Is there a reason why you want to run every day? There is a running challenge that just has you mark off every day after you've run for any distance or length of time, which you could do in conjunction perhaps with another programme that is more specifically muscle building, such as Push Pull Legs or Ironheart (just to name a few).

LionAlpha

Guardian from Kavala, Greece
Pronouns: He/Him
So you are looking for a hybrid approach. First of all, it depends on your fitness level.

Well, from the programs you provided, Runner Prime is well balanced between running and strength, but the strength aspect is kind of light (at least for my taste and level of fitness).
Cardio Trim Run is super balanced but also intense. My personal opinion if you go for this one is to do the running part in the mornings and the strength part in the afternoon. If you want to do them in one go, consider your fitness level to pick the appropriate level for the sets.

HOWEVER!

An alternative solution would be to make your own hybrid plan with running and strength by choosing any strength-centered program or workout and just adding the running part. That's kind of what I'm doing now with the Hero's Journey program. I'll either alternate days between a running program I found and the Hero's Journey program, or I'll do the running in the morning, and the Hero's Journey day in the evening.

It's really up to you.

ironymous

Question: do you currently run? If not, then 8 Weeks is your best bet. The others all presuppose that you can run for 30 minutes already. If, on the other hand, you can run for 30 minutes, then 8 weeks is probably not for you.
None of those programmes includes running every day. Is there a reason why you want to run every day? There is a running challenge that just has you mark off every day after you've run for any distance or length of time, which you could do in conjunction perhaps with another programme that is more specifically muscle building, such as Push Pull Legs or Ironheart (just to name a few).
Yes, I do run but it's just half the time jogging and I can't run for 30 mins straight. That's why I wanted to inculcate the habit of running alongside working out on my muscles. You're right, I should think of making a hybrid plan

ironymous

So you are looking for a hybrid approach. First of all, it depends on your fitness level.

Well, from the programs you provided, Runner Prime is well balanced between running and strength, but the strength aspect is kind of light (at least for my taste and level of fitness).
Cardio Trim Run is super balanced but also intense. My personal opinion if you go for this one is to do the running part in the mornings and the strength part in the afternoon. If you want to do them in one go, consider your fitness level to pick the appropriate level for the sets.

HOWEVER!

An alternative solution would be to make your own hybrid plan with running and strength by choosing any strength-centered program or workout and just adding the running part. That's kind of what I'm doing now with the Hero's Journey program. I'll either alternate days between a running program I found and the Hero's Journey program, or I'll do the running in the morning, and the Hero's Journey day in the evening.

It's really up to you.
Thank you for your input! I definitely wanted to hear this. Now, I should think of a hybrid plan because I have some experience in running but have long ago left working out so I would keep myself at Level 1