Hi from texas, workin at 60 days cardio and arms of steel

curtislane34

Hi I'm curt. I'm working at lvl 2. My goal right now is to just go through the lvl2 programs one by one. I have a couple of days left in arms of steel and then going to yoga add on. I love this site. I'm not interested in being super muscles just being able to do the things I do at work and in life and feel great and oh yeah have fun

JohnStrong

Guardian from Alberta
"No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Socrates"

curtislane34

Got my workout in. I had to back off a bit but got 5 sets of the cardio and all my arm work. Punch challenge stopped after one min. Arms were fried. I feel great. I am almost done with arms of steal program. I will go to yoga add on next. I added meditation in at the end. Yall feel free to ask questions and tell me where your at in darebe. I just want to say how much I enjoy this program. Lol I've got a six pack now. I am daily seeing changes I likee alot.

Anek

Sorceress from Bavaria, Germany
Pronouns: She/her
"If the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember Cedric Diggory."
Hello and welcome!

guibo94

Gladiator from New Asgard
"Silent but deadly."
That's awesome! I too am from Texas and working through 60 Days of Cardio and making my through all the level 2 programs. It must be a Texas thing, haha!

curtislane34

That's awesome! I too am from Texas and working through 60 Days of Cardio and making my through all the level 2 programs. It must be a Texas thing, haha!
Right lol that's so kewl. Lost my streak because of sick for a day. Slept like 18 hours but good now with 2 day streak. 1 more day of arms of steel to go. So looking forward to yoga!!!!

Montserrat

Rogue from The Netherlands
Thanks, which one are you doing right now?
I'm not doing a program right now, just the Power Punch challenge. I also try to go out for a run three times a week. And sometimes I do a little extra when I feel like it and have the time..

I've done some programs though and I would like to do a lot more. It's just that I can't do it all at once unfortunately! Maybe I'll start a new one in January, probably one of the level 2 or 3 programs.

curtislane34

Thanks for your advice to my other post. What are your goals? Mine is to be active daily. And take the whole tour of darebe program by program. Basically I just want to feel great and I do most days. I do it so I have the energy, speed, strength,flexibility, and stamina to perform well each day.

Montserrat

Rogue from The Netherlands
Thanks for your advice to my other post. What are your goals? Mine is to be active daily. And take the whole tour of darebe program by program. Basically I just want to feel great and I do most days. I do it so I have the energy, speed, strength,flexibility, and stamina to perform well each day.
Oh, I have so many goals... so many things that interest me! Like you, I would do every program and workout if I could. ;)

Lose some weight, run faster and longer, improve flexibility and strength, develop new skills - among other things. Try some yoga, martial arts, calisthenics... sometimes I might be tired, but never bored!

:yas:

BravoLimaPoppa

Viking from Houston TX
Pronouns: He/him
Greetings fellow Texan!

What part of the state are you in?

Not currently doing a workout program because I'm training for the Houston Marathon, but doing a lot of workouts with sandbags and bars in my cross training days, plus the occasional round of kettlebells for runners.