How long will I keep it up ?

Tileenah

Warrior from France
Thanks @PetiteSheWolf @Fremen @TopNotch @Anek :thanku:
The plumber had to come and see things tonight but he was late on a job and didn't come :ask: he should come tomorrow afternoon. I hope he does show up this time ! I feel sooo frustrated !!!
Today was a better day than yesterday though (because I believed the plumber would come in the evening... Argh ! ) and I ran 5km with average pace 5'22"/km which was quite satisfying. I checked my old logs thinking it may be a PR and... Well no. PR is 7km at average pace 4'57"/km. Or 10km at average pace 5'02". Man I used to run fast (and I had no clue !) ! Oh well.
Also did D21 of back and arms challenge and of 30 days of hiit and D23 of unbound.
Let's hope anxiety lets me sleep tonight...

Tileenah

Warrior from France
The plumber came ! Wooohooo !
There's still two leaks (urgh) but they're not the major ones and won't keep us from moving in, and the plumber said he would come back next week to fix them so... I guess I'm going to prepare myself for him not showing up on time/said days again.
At least the moving will be done by then so hopefully I'll be less stressed out...
Today I ran 10km for the first time in 3 years and a half. It was really hard, I didn't want to go because my legs felt so heavy and I had to push myself mentally for every km past the first 3. But I did it. Tomorrow and friday are rest days from running, which is just as well because I really need the rest...
I also didn't want to do the back and arms challenge and 30 days of hiit (cardio day with high knees ! Ugh ! After running 10km ! ) but I did anyway so D22 of those two done. And also D24 of unbound which was the only workout I enjoyed today.
I knew working out would be hard this week with everything else going on but I'm still showing up, because I know myself : if I let it slip a bit you won't see me again for months... So I hang in there !
See you tomorrow bees !

Tileenah

Warrior from France
Thanks @aku-chan and @CODawn :love:
I moved on friday, had the egg-hunt to organize on saturday (it went well, children were happy and we sold enough cake to balance the buying of chocolate eggs) and sunday the vide-grenier was canceled so I unpacked everything.
So I missed my runs and my darebee challenge and programs.
To make up for it I ran 5km today (and escaped 2 zombies), and did D24, 25 and 26 of back and arm challenge and of 30ndays of hiit. And also D26 of unbound.
I will try to run twice tomorrow, I hope I will be able to...
The plumber finally came on friday and there are no more leaks in the house ! Yay !

Tileenah

Warrior from France
Thank you @Lady Celerity @PetiteSheWolf @Anek @NancyTree :love:
@PetiteSheWolf yes we're mostly done but there are still a few boxes lying around and tons of small stuff to do (like choosing new curtains because the windows aren't the same size as the last place, placing the pictures and drawings, installing something to preserve the paint in the kitchen from sauces and water, the list goes on and on... 😅)
I couldn't fit two runs yesterday but I did run 6km and D27 of back and arms, 30 days of hiit and unbound
I did however run twice today : 6km this morning and 5km tonight. I don't have time for the programms and challenge tonight though because I want to go to bed early as my only option for the 12km run tomorrow is taking it at 6am. I am not a morning person so this will be hard for me ! I hope writing it down here will force me to go...

Tileenah

Warrior from France
I did it ! :worried:I woke up at 5am because I was afraid not to wake up at 6am (thanks brain...) then I struggled getting back to sleep and of course was asleep again when the alarm turned on... But I managed to get up and at 6.15 I was out and running my very first 12km ever. I thought I had run 13km once but I checked my log and turns out I didn't. I was done in 1hr 12 minutes with a very steady pace of 6'per km. I'll work on speed later.
The best thing was that I managed to do all the other things I had to do today, and I didn't feel that tired or sore. My legs need a good stretch though...
Also did D28 of back and arms and 30 days of hiit with an extra set each for @Kanary
I ended the day with D28 of unbound.
I want to find something short, maybe focusing on abs (they are my weak spot...) or arms when I finish these programs and challenge because I want to run longer so it will take time that I won't have for other workouts. If you have any suggestions...

Tileenah

Warrior from France
Thanks @roman @JCU @daejamurrachan @HellYeah @TopNotch @Fremen @PetiteSheWolf @BetaCorvi @aku-chan @Anek :mhearts:

Today is triple badge day 😊
Back and arms challenge D29 and D30:completed:
30 days of hiit D29 and D30
:completed:
Unbound D29 and D30
:completed:

The back and arm challenge was good for me, I now see little muscles peeking from my shoulders (Hi deltoids ! Hi biceps ! Hi triceps ! Long time no see 😂) plus it didn't take too much time to complete so for my crazy march month it was perfect. A little easy in the beginning but just hard enough in the end. Noice.

The 30 days of hiit program was nice too, effective in getting my HR up in a short time. It also made me discover through a few ab-days that I really needed to work on that (well, two pregnancies certainly didn't help...). So a good program if you want a quick d effective workout.
On the downside : all those high knees !!! Urgh ! I would have been okay with a few lunges more instead in the mix, just to change things up...

Unbound... I really liked unbound. So much so I think I'll do a second round this month. I couldn't reach my toes in the beginning of the month and now I can bend my fingers on the floor. I'm not flat-palm yet but considering my back problems last year that's huge !!! I'm so happy !

On the running side, things are progressing smoothly. Overall, I feel a lot less tired than I used to although I do a lot more and I sleep less which means my rest is better. I certainly didn't think I'd be in this kind of shape after moving houses ! Thanks darebee and thanks to all of you bees ! ❤

I don't know how long I will continue to keep it up but the longer the better it seems :chicken: