Creatine, BCAA and pre-workout powders

thinman

"Be Strong - Be Active - Be empowered."
Bought a 650g tub of pure (pharmaceutical grade) creatine monohydrate then thought I give a pre-workout powder a try also BCAA powder.

What I've noticed from these supplements . . .

The day after chest workout, doing pull-ups have no soreness.
Longer and heavier workouts.
I can feel I've worked hard but don't have DOMS after effects.

Last edited:

Andi64

from Margareten
I like it too, but make sure you get the good stuff aka Creapure.
It's cheap, effective and very well researched. You can give it to your grandmother!
For people living in Europe, esp. German speaking areas, I can recommend the Kölner Liste:
It's screens food-additives for athletes for doping- and other harmful substances. They work with NADA and DOSB.
Some companies produce cheap and that means that there are undesired residuals in the Creatin.

Last edited:

Hardy

I have found Creatine gives me a sore throat. Anyone else had this?
Bought a 650g tub of pure (pharmaceutical grade) Creatine Monohydrate, I haven't seen it available for a long time. I'm taking it in a cup of warm water or puerh tea with a teaspoon of wildflower honey
Bought a 650g tub of pure (pharmaceutical grade) Creatine Monohydrate, I haven't seen it available for a long time. I'm taking it in a cup of warm water or puerh tea with a teaspoon of wildflower honey.

Ughoji007

Paladin Posts: 107
I have found Creatine gives me a sore throat. Anyone else had this?
That's what everybody has been complaining about,most especially the vomiting part,try creatine monohydrate the best in the market