Kanary that ate the cat

Kanary

Amazon Pronouns: she/her
"For the Light! For Victory! For Cake!"
I am home and I do indeed feel very round, BUT I actually stuck pretty close to my diet guidelines without actually thinking about dieting: every plate was over half veggies and I skipped carbs I don't love (rolls) and had only a reasonable helping of the carbs I do (mashed potatoes). I overdid it on dessert, but I had tiny bits of many things that were all delicious, which is solidly how I want to fail on dieting. (As opposed to sadly eating all of an okay dessert because it's here and I can't stop, which happens.)

So while it doesn't count as perfect diet victory, it does count as a success in that I made good choices and truly enjoyed my indulgences.

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
Congrats
:worried:

Kanary

Kanary

Last edited:

Kanary

Kanary

Kanary

Good Morning Yoga

257 days of iai
Step Up Challenge, Day 8
Fit December, Day 7
Daily Dare - 30 sec situp punches
Rest & Repair

Exercise bike (goal 10,000; hit 10,500)
Balance

Hall Passes Earned: 5

Despite the low step count, I'm feeling much better than the past couple of days. I appear to be on the upswing from the latest round of chemo. Also, buying groceries just does not create as many steps as one might envision but was … not entirely necessary but close enough. I certainly had *some* options left, but those options were feeling desperate.