Montserrat's Musings

Nugget76

Warrior Monk from Georgia
Pronouns: We/Us
Hey everyone, it took me some time to migrate to the new Hive and get some things sorted out. But I do plan to continue as before.

Because at the moment I can't really think of another place for it, here's an overview of completed challenges:
Meanwhile, I hope you are all doing well and finding your way around the new site!

:type:
Hi M!

Those are some great challenges you chose. I think I may look further into them!

Montserrat

Rogue from The Netherlands
8-4-2023 - day 54

and
and
:completed:

I certainly walked a lot during the past month. Mostly, I've been exploring my own neighbourhood. I only moved into my current apartment last january, and I used the Walking Challenge to explore all the small streets and alleys I could find. I live in a very pleasant neighbourhood in one of the larger cities of the Netherlands, not far from the town center, so a lot of things are available to me within walking distance. I'm glad that this challenge encouraged me to do things like grocery shopping, little errands and the like on foot (as opposed to: by bike - I do not own a car). I do intend to keep walking!

Now, since the Yoga program is also nearing its end, I have to think about what to start next. Not sure yet... :gotq:

Montserrat

Montserrat

13-4-2023 - day 59

:completed:

and
and

I do like the yoga workouts even though I can't help feeling like a bit of a 'fake' yogi. I am far from flexible but I'm working on it! Also, I need to read a bit more about meditation because I don't really know how to approach that yet. Think I'll continue with 30 Days More of Yoga and explore...