Montserrat's Musings

Montserrat

Rogue from The Netherlands
Thanks everybody!

I'm still enjoying the combination of running and some bodyweight exercises. I find that they complement each other really well. Often on days that I go running, the rest of my workout is good too. The running warms up my muscles, and also gets me in a more active mood, and I think that I try harder on things like kicks and squats.

Still haven't had enough time to go through all there is to read on the new Hive. Working on it!

:epicdance:

18-10-2022 - day 92
and
and

19-10-2022 - day 93
and also
  • 1hr bike ride and 30min walk commuting to university

20-10-2022 - day 94
and
and

TopNotch

Ranger from Australia
"Motivation is temporary. Discipline is forever."
200.gif

Montserrat

Rogue from The Netherlands
Today I really felt a need to refocus on what I'm doing. (First day of a new month does that I guess!) Recently, I spent a lot of time on assignments for my studies and I visited my mother for a few days during the weekend. The last week or so my working out was very minimal. Mostly just the Daily Kicks and I think one run. I was either too busy or too tired to do more and that is frustrating me a bit.

I really liked the Halloween event but I only contributed by kicking some spiders on the second day. Well, it's something...

I am way behind on reading all of your logs, and yesterday I even broke my streak by not doing anything. :(

I think I'm trying to do too many things at once, which is why I'm dropping the Hybrid Calisthenics HC Hybrid Routine for now, I can't be consistent enough with it. It's also distracting to follow several different websites at the same time, I dont always have the time for it.

For now I'll just do the Power Punch challenge to make sure I do something daily, and I'll run three times a week. Then maybe a little extra now and then when I feel like it. I'm pretty confident that it is better to do less with more focus than to do more in a half-hearted manner.

Hope you are all doing well!

29-10-2022 - day 103

30-10-2022 - day 104

31-10-2022 -:x::x::x:

1-11-2022 - day 1

:completed: