More smilies please!

NancyTree

Valkyrie from The Netherlands
@neilarey I have a lot of cute smileys on my laptop, saved from my past, would you be interested in taking a peek if they're suitable for the hive? I don't know if the quality is still good enough for our technique nowadays (like resolution), but they really worked well on MSN (ough I feel old...) :D

neilarey

Administrator
DAREBEE Team
Shieldmaiden from Greece
"Trust The Awesomeness"
@NancyTree sure, thanks! IF you upload them on Google Drive, I'll take a look! :happy:

I think we are about 2/3 done with the current set. We still have a full folder :LOL: but do let me know if you are missing any in particular from the old Hive so we prioritize them.

Sif_Shepard

Fighter from the Normandy SR-2
Pronouns: she/her
"ad astra per aspera"
I would love to see this one come back 1665423100567.png and there were two I think that had a little armchair for resting that I miss as well. 1665423203420.png was one of them, and the other one had a little critter pop up behind the chair. I love those ones. Apologies if I just missed them. Also, does anyone else have the issue where when you select one of the smilies, the text cursor goes before it instead of after?

Fitato

Mystic from Kansas
"Hello"
I would really like an "awkward smile" emoji. Similar to this one:
grinning-face-with-sweat_1f605.png

I find myself wanting to use this all the time in here, it's one of my most used emojis :)