Need Songs for Playlist

BlackButler

Witcher from Kent
"True Failure is Never Attempting"
Hey Everyone! Hope your training is going great :)

I'm not sure if you've been following my thread but I am taking on a 24 hour crossfit fundraiser in June and I need an awesome playlist to keep me pumped through it

I need you help in giving me your favourite pump up songs to add to the list:

So please the more songs the better :D

Ratio Tile

Jedi from Poland
It's very individual, as different people get pumped from different songs. E.g. I can't workout to pop or rap songs, despite listening to them in "normal" circumstances.

For me the most effective has always been heavy metal. Here are my recent most played (some are repeated from the other music thread):

And In Flames always squeazes additional 150% out of me.

Fitato

Mystic from Kansas
"Hello"
@Ratio Tile I am in love with In Flames' new song Meet Your Maker!!

@BlackButler I just started my own new exercise-specific playlist. But some of the songs are pretty heavy :sweetcheeks: I'm also looking for more songs to add to it!

Last edited:

Silverrey

Paladin from Kansas City, KS
Pronouns: He/Him/His
"Knocking the rust off."
This one has been working wonders for me lately. I can almost just relax and zone out while matching the pulse after a bit.

Edit: And of course, the old standby.

Last edited:

Furrymama

from Ohio USA
Hey Everyone! Hope your training is going great :)

I'm not sure if you've been following my thread but I am taking on a 24 hour crossfit fundraiser in June and I need an awesome playlist to keep me pumped through it

I need you help in giving me your favourite pump up songs to add to the list:

So please the more songs the better :D
For me, pretty much EVERY upbeat song from P!NK.

vibegallo

from Ukraine
Maybe some shanty music would be helpful?
I learned about this kind of work songs recently... the point is that these songs were usually composed by workers of innumerable occupations worldwide, some of which they sang during hard physical work. Of course, not everyone will be interested in this, but maybe some of them will be interesting to you, and maybe such music will be useful even in some kind of training. Sometimes such music sets a rhythm that was useful for the work, for example, in such sailors' work as manipulating heavy sails, by means of ropes, from positions on the deck.