New here!

Eli

Assassin from Singapore
Pronouns: Any
Hello! I was checking out uhm the training plans! I'm really confused about how to find workouts labeled as "high burn" since the filter doesn't use the term high burn?? Yeah I'm trying to find workouts for the ninja training plan :D maybe help suggest some workouts y'all found helpful, no equipment though :)

Solution
Hello! I was checking out uhm the training plans! I'm really confused about how to find workouts labeled as "high burn" since the filter doesn't use the term high burn??
The workouts you are looking for are marked as cardio :)
but as others have suggested, HIIT should be right up your street too ;)

oneironaut

Alchemist from Astral Sea
"Are you dreaming?"
Welcome @Eli! I imagine that for high burn, HIIT workouts are the most intense followed by cardio and combat. Could be good to think about working different muscle groups on different days when picking workouts for a plan (leg focus one day, core another day, upper body another day; the exact split is less important than just giving muscle groups time to recover).

JohnStrong

Commando from Alberta
"No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Socrates"
Hello! I was checking out uhm the training plans! I'm really confused about how to find workouts labeled as "high burn" since the filter doesn't use the term high burn?? Yeah I'm trying to find workouts for the ninja training plan :D maybe help suggest some workouts y'all found helpful, no equipment though :)

Welcome @Eli

Regarding finding High Burn workouts; if you filter by type: HIIT, I think that’s what you’re looking for. HIIT= High intensity interval training

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
Hello! I was checking out uhm the training plans! I'm really confused about how to find workouts labeled as "high burn" since the filter doesn't use the term high burn??
The workouts you are looking for are marked as cardio :)
but as others have suggested, HIIT should be right up your street too ;)

Solution