No Where Around the Average

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Pronouns: You there
"Every world spins in pain. If there is any kind of supreme being... it is up to all of us to become his moral superior. Vetinari/Pratchett"
Did day 1 of Dead Hang in the morning and other than walking to and from the bus (3000+ steps), nothing.
I fell asleep after coming back from work. The evening was chilly despite the hot day and I just got under the cover and slept for about 4 hours. Chelsea was happy to sleep and purr beside me. I'm still tired but I haven't eaten since lunch and I looked at @Fremen 's check in and now I really want pizza.
Decisions, decisions 🤔

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
"Every world spins in pain. If there is any kind of supreme being... it is up to all of us to become his moral superior. Vetinari/Pratchett"
@JCU @NancyTree
I ordered pizza. My credit card is almost completely spent this month but I ordered pizza.

I prefer snow to pizza but I guess for you it's pretty common. Out if respect I will not upload a picture of the pizza 🖖😁

Last edited:

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
I was just starting to feel better and that's when I got hit with throat infection. Still, I prefer this to migraines.

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Thank you @CODawn , @mavie , @Nanna Io , @Fremen , @Matan , @JCU and everyone who hit the like.
It seems to be going away. My throat doesn't hurt anymore but a bit a cough is persistent. Am working from home yesterday and today and I managed to some dead hang challenge days.

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
I changed the name of my thread because I recently noticed that the number 88 is used in a sinister way by effing dumb@$es. So, here we are, no where around the average.

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
I managed to wake up early enough to train a bit this morning: fit December day 1 + sets of 5,7,10,7,5 of sit ups, push-ups and squats. I tried doing 35 seconds dead hang but dropped at 30.

I was going to train more tonight but I got accepted to another job (part time and if I'm in the mood) and they asked if I could start today. I went to a mall to an undercover 🥸 😅 😳 🙃 qa job of sales people. I hope it went okay, still, 1st time..

Now I'm having this
20221201_203606.jpg

They didn't have broccoli or dried tomatoes so I went for olives and onions 😋

Last edited:

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Thanks @Matan , @Anek . They're really good and cheap. Only 25 nis per tray. They have a vegan option but it was 10 more... still cheaper than anywhere else.
Strange news, one of my designs on a website was sold... as a hoodi no less. It's low quality and I uploaded it like two years ago. It couldn't have been found even by direct search because the paint windows 7 I used to make it doesn't match the websites color scheme... I have no idea how someone found it, liked it and paid for it (even on sale) but I just made 4$ I guess... weird.

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
It was a good pizza @Nanna Io . I love that they keep their prices low even though they are so good and always busy. They don't even have a delivery service and don't open on weekends.
Yep, no idea 😆

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Tnx @Fremen

Did day 2 of fit December.
At least I did something.
I fell asleep at midday so now I need to clean the rest of the apartment and do the laundry. Chelsea slept right next to me the whole time and now she wants to play which is understandable but takes about an hour.

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Tnx @CODawn

Dead hang challenge day 9.
Fit December day 3 - not the best thing for my neck but apparently my abs are still doing okay even after months of not training regularly.
Cutting Edge L3.
30 days of Yoga day 10.

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Fit December day 4 done.
I slept for less than 4 hours tonight so I'll try to stay at work until 19:00 so so that I could just go to sleep after getting back home. If I'll get home earlier I will fall asleep for sure but wake up at 23 or 22...

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Thanks @CODawn , @Nanna Io @Froud 😊 I slept a lot tonight but I'm still a bit tired..
It's an additional job but it's nice. It gets me out of the house at least. This Thursday I'll need to go to a restaurant bar to try some of the menu and attitude of the staff 🤔

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
I got stuck late at work tonight and I needed to fill in a report for my 2nd job but I played with Chelsea for a tiny bit and managed to do dead hang day 10 and fit December day 5

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Dead hang challenge day 11
Fit December day 6. I played with Chelsea during the 2 minutes breaks
Wednesday L1

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
Daily playing with Chelsea, Jackson Galaxy would approve! :dance: (for those who wonder, J.G is a feline comportementalist, has a few books, and though of course no one is perfect or knows all, especially about those little weird beings called kitties, I found his discussions and advices very useful to deal with Mademoiselle Luna, who is my first kitty ever. And mademoiselle Luna so far lookslike a well-adjusted kitty!)

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
I was able to wake up early enough (way too early) this morning to catch up on some fit December, days 9 and 10.

I'm learning about some invoices stuff at work to cover for someone who will ne in holiday for 2 weeks... it's not horrible and she's not impatient but, she clearly doesn't like me. That makes learning all that stuff even harder.

For instance, yesterday (1st day of the work week here) I felt so anxious about going to work that I decided to take a mental health day... we don't exactly have those so I needed a good enough excuse to stay home. I already used a ridiculous amount of fake migraines in the past so this time I went with "a pipe burst in my kitchen and I need to wait for repair people and dry stuff that got wet... I don't think my manager bought that but he was still on vacation yesterday and it's not like he can do anything about it.. Anyway, today I found out that hardly anyone showed up yesterday, including the person who I will be replacing. Conclusion is, do your best and don't make excuses.

Bye for now, Chelsea is the zoomies queen.